What We're Working On

aaand already they are nerfing monsters.
At least its just late game but the game is still pathetically easy
People whine too much.
Oblivious
Great, now...can we have also our loot drop back instead of gambling for it through acts?

I mean it guys, you killed to whole currency drop completely and i'm not talking about chaos orbs. I'm talking about everything, including orb of alchemy. Comparing to 3.14 i have literally nothing to play around with other than your goddamn splinters.

Till act 3 i got only scrolls of wisdom and a few chromatics from items, that's it. And i did every freaking expedition encounter with all boxes opened as well, so what is going on?

The new gambling currency was suppose to be a additional help to what we already have been dropping on a way to maps, not becoming a base and core of getting anything.

So please, FIX YOUR LOOT too.
Last edited by Decemberish on Jul 26, 2021, 3:26:46 AM
I gay
GGG . Do you guys even play in your game ? I mean - end game of it . T14+ map , rare , scarabs , sextants and so on . You wanna deal with Power creep , i get it . BUT on maps like this you have 50+ packs of monsters . They can freeze , shock , ignite , shots bunch of projectiles , add some temporal chains , or ele weakness on top of it . 1-4 seconds of immunity doesnt helps that much . Its kill or be killed . So Power Creep is bad - but if u cant 1 shot a whole screen u gonna die .
You better just undo this 3.15 patchnotes now
@Chris

Jump over your shadow and give us auto loot for currency.

Its 2021, its time
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
"
I hate Goatmen. Tell me some good news.
We're nerfing Goatman Leap Slams and Molten Shells in the late game.

lol!

"
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

Are there any Changes coming to Ailment or Curse Immunity?
Ailment Immunity granted by flasks is being increased from 1 second to 4 seconds. Staunching Flasks will make you immune to Corrupted Blood, if they remove Corrupted Blood from you. Arctic Armour will grant Freeze Immunity. Aquamarine Flask is being buffed from 40% to 60% freeze reduction. The map mods that curse the player no longer apply the curses with increased effect.

yeah those changes are probably fair enough. the corrupted blood was a bit out of hand.

mana was a bit stiff, honestly i managed to fix it on every char i tried in endgame and i think a change to mana costs was probably a good thing but if you split the difference between the before and after values that still does a decent job of making it a bigger thing.

i still dont agree about this gold system stuff. i may make a longer feedback post, or not, i mean either way in about 6 months ull realise we were right and change it so its whatever right? xD

hope ur all well. i know ur getting a lot of flak atm, you took away some toys and thats always gonna cause tears. but the game is great, u should be in high spirits cause after the tears and the tantrums ppl will calm down, get on with playing the game and have a lot of fun because the game is in a great place.

much love <3
If you can't roll back the skill value, please bring back the harvest and at least give the player a way to play that can steadily increase the intensity. Now the way to play is really shit
"
Artem_14 wrote:
GGG . Do you guys even play in your game ? I mean - end game of it . T14+ map , rare , scarabs , sextants and so on . You wanna deal with Power creep , i get it . BUT on maps like this you have 50+ packs of monsters . They can freeze , shock , ignite , shots bunch of projectiles , add some temporal chains , or ele weakness on top of it . 1-4 seconds of immunity doesnt helps that much . Its kill or be killed . So Power Creep is bad - but if u cant 1 shot a whole screen u gonna die .

build a character than can handle the amount of juicing you are doing or stop juicing beyond your characters abilities?
Oooooh, another Goebbels style announcement.

"
We've been really enjoying watching the community play through the new content and conquer the challenges that lie within.

Excuse me, sir/ma'am, but destroying gameplay flow then watching how players endure is not something healthy person is expected to enjoy watching. And those which do are bound by "you shall not engage third party person(s) in your perversions without their explicit consent" principle.

Or by "the community play" you mean "our paid streamers play"?

"
To be transparent, the number is that 23% fewer players joined us at launch compared to our all-time record, and this is something we were prepared for.

Excuse me? What's the real meaning of this statement? "We're absolutely OK with losing potential player base"? Complete with "We had no backup plan to fix things in a jiffy if this particular lump of changes wouldn't fare well - and are content with it", which stems from following statements?

"
While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

Without the decision on damage and monster encounters' difficulty it's completely pointless.
As community pointed out, all three components were important as causes of currently happening downfall.

"
Ailment Immunity granted by flasks is being increased from 1 second to 4 seconds.

Excuse me, but it's in line with old, pre-nerf flasks, more or less, but with reduced usability. And your advertised flask automation orbs are nowhere to be seen.

"
Arctic Armour will grant Freeze Immunity.

Awesome. One more must-have gem, on top of Clarity. Coming up next: Ignite immunity from Molten Shell.

"
We're nerfing Goatman Leap Slams and Molten Shells in the late game.

Rhoas. Ice Spear Prophecy monsters. Ice hedgehogs (and, overall, hedgehogs). And so much more other offscreen oneshot stuff. All awaits for next big community's irateness outbreak. Thank. You. Very. Much.

Besides, Molten Shell was NOT much of a problem on Goatmen. After all, it was expected to explode in the face of uncautious player. Or it isn't anymore? What about other instances of Molten Shell?

"
Each of the vendors needs several tiers of currency. We experimented with just one tier internally, but this basically became a gold system. By having multiple tiers that do different things and have uncertain exchange rates between them, we get all the advantages of Path of Exile's currency system and avoid the dangers that having gold would cause. Here's a very old news post from over 10 years ago that describes our philosophy here!

I'm reading it as 'we DO want to force you to trade but DO NOT want to develop convenient framework for it'. As seen at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870 . Am I right?

"
Regardless of whether we had one type, four types or twenty types, you'd still have to pick up a few items and stash them.

Whichever blind monkey assembled issues list, completely missed the spot with this one.

Exactly, necessity to stash piles of stuff manually after each encounter IS the problem the community tried to report to you! If currency is mandatory to loot and stash, and if there are finite amount of currency, - give it Azurite treatment, at last, stop redundant clicks fest!

Also:

This stuff doesn't help either.

"
Where is the Mystery Box?

Thank you for ignoring more pressing concerns of general audience in favour of keeping moneybags content.

"
Quick PSA about how Remnants Work

It should be in the game, not in the forum post where novice player would never find it, you know.

"
When one is detonated, its effects apply to the monsters unearthed by that blast and all subsequent blasts.

Hoooold up!

OK, monster modifiers - to current and consequent explosions.

What about chest modifiers?
The only reliable way to stop the epidemy is to eliminate even slightest chance to have a contact with contagious person/thing/creature/whatever.
Last edited by EustaceClarenceScrubb on Jul 26, 2021, 2:42:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info