What We're Working On

There are many many times that I died from PERMAFREEZE from those trash mobs that shoot Freezing Pulse in early game and I thought oh hey let's use the 1 sec immunity flask aka flask of heat only to get frozen again

lol what a joke

glad it will be increased to 4 secs at least *rolleyes*
3.13, instead nerfing everything you should suggest us to play with 5link, use 3 flasks and play movement skill without second wind.
Sad to see you gave in to the people crying that the game is too hard and have double standards about mid league balance changes.
I guess i got to save up regret orbs now to spec out of ailment avoidance and show the new flask orbs on my filter. If i knew these changes were coming when picking a starter build i probably would have chosen an entirely different class.
Thanks for punishing people with a brain and rewarding brain dead people who build like they play on last patch
tbh you need to do more than this, most of the changes except the damage nerf are most definitely not being well thought through.
Does the man work on the mana cost ever passed any high school test? Because anyone who does would see how insane it is.
Please test your game before putting a patch out.
You don't test or play your own game before launch that much is very clear now. And this is the old 2 steps in the wrong direction 1 step back. And sadly it work. People praise you now for listining... But you where the ones who created the problem. And anyone with just a bit knowledge could see the mana nerf would be stupid miles away. Just like Harvest nerf... Why is harvest not just removed yet? you clearly hate it.
So i try so hard to fit a lvl 18 clarity in my build and you are changing back because all crybabyes?
Keep the mana the same or clearspeed demons will make the rest of the build not optimal because we aren't playing "efficient".
The rest of changes are good but you aren't sticking to your guns and bend to casuals.
Thanks Chris for killing "Fun" in this game, thanks for killing all the balance with all new flasks and dead melee builds.
Thanks for a dead league on a day 2.
Thanks for 8 years of wonderful game, im out.
I hope that's not "the end" but for now it is what it is.

Великое ослабление игры прошло успешно. Поздравляю.

Left: Jul 26, 2021
I feel like these mana changes weren't even testing...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Draqu1986 wrote:
So i try so hard to fit a lvl 18 clarity in my build and you are changing back because all crybabyes?
Keep the mana the same or clearspeed demons will make the rest of the build not optimal because we aren't playing "efficient".
The rest of changes are good but you aren't sticking to your guns and bend to casuals.

Lmao bro, you're just playing meta ice trap build and you have the balls to call others "casuals". LMAO
Thank god you're addressing the mana issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info