What We're Working On

Good stuff, thanks :)
Ground Slam, now and forever.
I feel this game not fun anymore... Thanks!
Back to dota 🔥🔥
Last edited by inonova on Jul 26, 2021, 2:40:38 AM
Support gems (Second Wind is the most blatant offender but I think there others) will only apply their mana modifiers to skill gems they actually provide any benefits to? :)
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I'm wondering what kind of provision of more choice in builds through nerf Chris was talking about MOST of ALL. POISON is dead, ignite is dead, ALL trigger builds except mjolner are dead, impale does not make sense, the unfortunate fire burst was playable for 1 league for God knows how much time of his stay in the game was nerfed so much that he even became worse than he was before the up( taking into account the nerf of all ignite mechanics). The Flasks are dead, it seems that they were not tested at all. So what kind of diversity are we talking about when GGG killed entire CLUSTERS of builds? Is this trolling or where? Poe has always been a game about the freedom of building, there has always been an imba meta (changing from league to league), and there were hipster and fan builds that also closed the content, but with large investments. now there is only one meta left, in which there are 3 builds? really? Is this what Chris is aiming for? It's crazy.

GGG want to make slow fights? but the mechanics of mutual oneshotes for distilling have not gone anywhere, only now mobs have much more chances of success. Spend time on the same content 10 times more time (not 10 mb, less, but the essence is clear) for what? Alchemists? do you want the gameplay of Grim down? And what about loot for bosses and elites, what is it? No 1 person who respects the result of his efforts, and who values his time, will spend neither one nor the other in your game in its current form. If this is what poe 2 will be, then immediately F. At this speed of the game, only a sane loot for such efforts will be able to keep the players.
please give back the great game POE was man, I used to play 10 hours a day on this game I loved it what have ya done man! I played all weekend and it's so sad man! This ain't fun! Never been so down in a long time and all I see in streamers is calling me a crybaby and how GGG wants to get rid of me been playing for years... wth kind of community is this?

It's not about how hard the game is! Stop calling us cry babies and weaklings dumb streamers.
Last edited by momonami5 on Jul 26, 2021, 2:44:10 AM
"
because one of our team members had a family emergency, but that's all resolved and everyone is fine.

This is all that matters; hope all is well
Last edited by Murgatroyd on Jul 26, 2021, 2:46:41 AM
"
momonami5 wrote:

It's not about how hard the game is! Stop calling us cry babies and weaklings dumb streamers.

The only real change is a couple of the mana changes. You're crying because you are not willing to even consider the changes in any real way.

You want d3 in a different package. Go play that if you realy want it instead of trying to change POE.

So glad about the patch and tears from reddit.
"
zfate wrote:
"
momonami5 wrote:

The only real change is a couple of the mana changes. You're crying because you are not willing to even consider the changes in any real way.

You want d3 in a different package. Go play that if you realy want it instead of trying to change POE.

So glad about the patch and tears from reddit.

D3 suck mang If I wanted to play d3 I would play D3 i've been playing POE for years cause it's fun game man! Stop being an ass! I can't even enjoy my standard characters! Imagine how you would feel if they actually copied d3 and gave you a free set of gear, you would just as angry as I am talking about how they are copying d3. So understand where we coming from and stop saying dumb sht like go play d3 I don't want to play d3!

POE has never been like d3!
Last edited by momonami5 on Jul 26, 2021, 2:51:35 AM
"
There are too many types of splinters in Path of Exile. We will be mindful of this for the design of future releases.

If only I get a penny every time we here this.
"
Are there any Changes coming to Ailment or Curse Immunity?
Ailment Immunity granted by flasks is being increased from 1 second to 4 seconds.....

Nice. But expected.

How about another experiment?

Remove all dmg support gems so we only have different utility gems, while the damage of the skills is now scaled by other means (either tree or built into the skillgem itself).
Would that not entice people to play the skills in different variations while damage it not boring dmg-gem stackig anymore?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info