What We're Working On

Please push the game back in the direction of 3.13. And I would fire or move on all employees that argued that 3.13 was a bad direction for the game. There is no malice there, just a simple fact that anyone with those opinions will continue to make bad decisions for the game and will hurt GGG immensely in the long run.

3.13 was literally the most fun I have ever had in PoE and the only thing that killed it was knowing that you had decided to balance Harvest around being annoying and frustrating to use and planned to do nothing about it. I can't believe how far the game has fallen in 6 months. I'm still in shock.
bad league , quit on day one HEHE
Good changes coming thank you GGG
All changes in the below are what is needed.

League it self isnt too bad I would prefer the metamorph style for currency pick up. Enjoying the harder league so far

Spoiler
Expedition Vendor Refresh Currency is too Rare!
The team are discussing increasing the rate that you find vendor reroll currency items for Rog, Tujen and Dannig. Gwennen's was already 4x as high as the others and is in a good place. We'll probably have a value for this decided by tomorrow.

Also, we are discussing increasing the stack sizes of vendor reroll currency items and all Expedition currency in higher maps. This should make playing in hard maps more rewarding than trying to farm specific campaign areas.

Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

Are there any Changes coming to Ailment or Curse Immunity?
Ailment Immunity granted by flasks is being increased from 1 second to 4 seconds. Staunching Flasks will make you immune to Corrupted Blood, if they remove Corrupted Blood from you. Arctic Armour will grant Freeze Immunity. Aquamarine Flask is being buffed from 40% to 60% freeze reduction. The map mods that curse the player no longer apply the curses with increased effect.
Hey GGG, still having the T pose bug. Had it the entire weekend, also dissapearing textures such as traps in Lab - got damaged by it but havent seen it, doors looks not opened but they actually are opened, dissapearing portals - only seen on map etc. Send Elp pls.
Bring it back to 3.13 or 3.14.... plzz....
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by GusTheGamer on Oct 26, 2021, 5:37:25 AM
why u make heist still verymuch profit ? lol. u nerf everything except heist, like a joke.
Just bring back the normal Flask and Support Gems from the previous league! Everybody asks for it. Will you just ignore this fact? And make it so that the summons always run at the speed of the character.
3.15 BIG SHIT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info