What We're Working On

"
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

So..... your in-house testing thought it was fine? Those "testers" had zero issues that over a hundred thousand people immediately saw?
Did you even test this change?

Chris, whoever it is that is changing the game for you isn't doing a good job. Clearly you're just a puppet and don't even play this game like everyone else does. Have you ever killed Uber Elder? Uber Atziri? The Shaper? T16 maps with 8 modifiers? Have you ever even made it to maps?
Do you even play your own game?
I really like the new patch ! The only think you need to increase is more defences options for the players !
"
Sith90Lord wrote:
1 - Mana
Too all the idiots smugly telling people to "just grab a mana flask" or "just grab some mana leech" or "just use your brain": HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED A HERALD/SPELLSLINGER BUILD ???

The mana COSTS aren't that bad.
What's bad is the mana RESERVATION multiplier.
Mana trigger cost havent tested yet, but with the internal CD on CoC/CwC i have a feeling it will be rly bad.
Spellslinger has the worse of both world, both reservation AND trigger cost.

Like really ? Can you honestly, with a STRAIGHT face, say that these changes were playtested ?!?!?!?!?!

Also the deadly ailments 80% less hit dmg... good luck grabbing some mana leech for that one :)

2 - player nerf
I'm fine with a slower pace, actually i'm all FOR it. But what about the league mechanics with TIMERS ?!?!?! I'm guessing those were playtested too...
If you want slower gameplay, stop promoting fast gameplay through league mechanics (Incursion/Breach/Legion/Delirium).
With a ~50% player dmg nerf i would have expected at least a 50% increase in timers, if not more to account for the movement& mana nerfs as well.

3 - pickup pennies.
Imagine if Ritual league asked you to pick up tribute "splinters" :)

4 - flasks (yes i read the post - i know they are applying a bandaid on them - the point i'm trying to make is about playtesting)
Imagine stating you want to eliminate piano flask, and then nerf the effect and duration on ailment immunities. Where before you poped a flask and you were fine for the next ~6seconds, you now needed to pop a flask every fking second =))
OMFG "we playtested these changes" =))
Now couple the NEED to spam them more with the nerf to flask charges usage and generation. =))
Thank god you forgot about corrupted blood jewels.
And i also wonder who and how playtested the "new" Warding flasks.

Honestly, just delay next league by 1 month.
Take the time and legit play the game. LEGIT. Don't load up a dev environment to test singular changes here and there.
Just straight up play from level 1, experience the grind, experience trade, go for Sirus A9, Maven, Feared, 100% Delirious.
Try out the new gems and the nerfed ones (Fire Burst, Reaper, Absolution, etc) and give your honest feedback.

And stop blindly copying elements from D2. Let the past die. We have better technology now, we don't have to suffer just for the sake of nostalgia.

PS: Thanks for allowing refunds this time. Promise i wont buy again before playing. Cheers.

well said sir
As a Summon Reaper necro, this makes me happy.

(the rest of the stuff is great as well)
Yeah I donno guys what you were thinking with the mana multipliers. Mana was in a pretty fine spot ESPECIALLY when you changed the trigger mechanics to cost mana.
Spellslinger looks absolutley destroyed, CWDT builds that used it as main trigger skills completley dead.

Make the game harder yes but I wouldnt start touching stuff like this when there are so many skills in the game and thousands of combinations of them.

Overall Ive enjoyed my three characters to maps playtroughs, maps wait now to see how that has changed.

BUT... DO NOT make campaign harder jesus :D think of the new players.. it was fine, many new players dont even know how to link skills when they play first time or second time even.
Bring the added life changes from T1 maps onward, maps are endgame, there I agree the changes are going to be GREAT! But campaign is just cucking new players.
Mathils actual cat
"
gank3dprvl wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
Sakanabi wrote:
People just need to adapt and it takes some time.

This. I agree 100% with Chris's vision and there is absolutely nothing wrong with picking up items. What could be improved is the number of stacks dropped in total from the expedition. Larger stacks but fewer of them would be a big improvement.

For everyone complaining about ailments, curses and so on... you'll adapt. I've been playing without permanent ailment immunity for years and it has been much easier for me this league than for others. All I can say is that you will find ways to deal with the issues you're having eventually but it won't happen overnight.

Also, hopefully we can get new stats on items that improve ailment QoL in the future. I'd love to see this new freeze effect reduction as a new regular stat on gear for example, replacing 'filler' stats like stun recovery. These stats would make crafting a lot more interesting and provide a larger pool of powerful stats to aspire to in the mid game.

Guys, like you, just dont understand, that u r killing this game. Mb u want to make something new, but u r killing something, that working and beloved by a high amount of fans (check stats).

DO.YOUR.NERFS.IN.POE.2.

DONT.DO.THIS.IN.POE.

And we shall see, what game people would play in future...

I'm sorry that my enjoyment of the game is killing your game. Sadly your enjoyment of the game is killing mine. Maybe you can understand that?
can we have a server with 3.11 3.13 or a mix of that patches/league with minimal changes?

I dont mind if I have to purchase all the extra tabs again or the supporter packs, if I can have that I will be happy to support and play that.

But if 3.14/3.15 and future are a test about what will be POE2 feels like is not going to be my game, and we understand you dont mind about lose "numbers" but why not having both audiences?
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
I'm not sure it's enough unfortunately.. the game just feels...... bad. Usually, I'm like a kid on christmas, waking up early on my days off and excited to get home from work to play, this league I've been playinga couple hours then switching to Tarkov..
Spoiler
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
gank3dprvl wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:

This. I agree 100% with Chris's vision and there is absolutely nothing wrong with picking up items. What could be improved is the number of stacks dropped in total from the expedition. Larger stacks but fewer of them would be a big improvement.

For everyone complaining about ailments, curses and so on... you'll adapt. I've been playing without permanent ailment immunity for years and it has been much easier for me this league than for others. All I can say is that you will find ways to deal with the issues you're having eventually but it won't happen overnight.

Also, hopefully we can get new stats on items that improve ailment QoL in the future. I'd love to see this new freeze effect reduction as a new regular stat on gear for example, replacing 'filler' stats like stun recovery. These stats would make crafting a lot more interesting and provide a larger pool of powerful stats to aspire to in the mid game.

Guys, like you, just dont understand, that u r killing this game. Mb u want to make something new, but u r killing something, that working and beloved by a high amount of fans (check stats).

DO.YOUR.NERFS.IN.POE.2.

DONT.DO.THIS.IN.POE.

And we shall see, what game people would play in future...

"
Incarcerated wrote:

I'm sorry that my enjoyment of the game is killing your game. Sadly your enjoyment of the game is killing mine. Maybe you can understand that?

I can, but at 3rd day of the league we have numbers like 3rd month on any other league. SO, mb my vision of future of this game is more respectable in community, than yours? Isn't this thing calling democracy? Path is chosing by more voices? OH. IM SORRY. THIS IS PATH OF *******EXILE********, no more questions.

(Funny joke, huh?)
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)
i don't like 3.15 patch :(

Please bring back 3.13 patch :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info