What We're Working On

mana nerf... pff. never had nor have a mana issue

flask nerf... pff. hardly used flasks in the first place

gem nerfs... meh. went from 2m dps to 700k. will find my way around that

git gud and stop whining
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
mana nerf... pff. never had nor have a mana issue

flask nerf... pff. hardly used flasks in the first place

gem nerfs... meh. went from 2m dps to 700k. will find my way around that

git gud and stop whining

If u like those changes so much why u don't even touch the new league?
"
Albertheh wrote:

don't like the leagues nor the content added. simple

i did not however say anything about liking the changes
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
VectorPup wrote:
Normally I hate to jump in on forums and just try to stick to playing the game but with a modest three thousand hours logged on PoE (according to Steam), I didn't think there could be a league I disliked more than Ultimatum. I was excited to try these new league mechanics, new skills etc. And the new mechanic is quite fun and fresh - in isolation.

But the sweeping changes across the board are poorly planned and overextesive, intended clearly to make a challenge for hardcore players but for more casual/midrange players you have made combat feel more like work than fun. Myself, I'll probably give it to the end of the week before giving up, just to see if any hotfixes roll back more than just the mana nerfs. But honestly you really need to just admit you made mistakes on multiple fronts here and consider some genuine fixes.

+1
Dozens of constructive answers, thousands of silent but frustrated players ... We want to play a game with tons of interesting mechanics. Instead, some part of the developers is simply destroying any opportunity for beginners to enjoy the game. If you make a game targeting 0.1% of your audience, in the end you will only have that 0.1% in the game.
"
If you make a game targeting 0.1% of your audience, in the end you will only have that 0.1% in the game.

QFT
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Albertheh wrote:

don't like the leagues nor the content added. simple

i did not however say anything about liking the changes

Maybe you should "git gud" (such a pathetic phrase), with 2mn dps in 3.14...?
"
Maybe you should "git gud" (such a pathetic phrase), with 2mn dps in 3.14...?

sorry, but i expected a better comeback by now LMAO
All the leagues, since i remember (breach) was designed based on fast clear, and speed chars. And now, you just broke ours legs and still keep this mechanics on all monsters. Tanks GGG
Last edited by aRIeTeFaK on Jul 27, 2021, 2:06:06 PM
nice ty!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info