What We're Working On

On one hand I'm so impressed by GGGs ability to pump out massive amounts of extremely well made league content. On the other hand, I'm continually surprised by the incompetence when it comes to basic decision making.

These "fixes" are barely scratching the surface.

I wonder if there's anyone at GGG with the balls to critique the plans of the senior staff. A lot of these issues should NEVER have gone live. They should have been axed in the board room.
Base mana costs not mana multipliers are the issue. Six and seven linked skills should cost MUCH more mana than five linked.

Reservations (Spellslinger/Heralds with supports) are a different matter that should be addressed by decoupling mana multipliers from reservation multipliers. Physical to Lightning Support is fine at 130% for skills but probably should go back to 110% for reservations.

Le Toucan Will Return
"
Achilion wrote:
i don't like 3.15 patch :(

Please bring back 3.13 patch :(

+
time to play diablo
bring back 3.13 patch
very horrible, very weak, very shit, I can't play anymore.
Monsters one shot nice balanced.
Ok, there is hope. Thank you!
The patch is good so far and I agree with the majority of your design and change philosophy. The game feels like it is in a better state than it was before.

With so few ways to scale reaper with it doing a bleed and the big time consuming spend for the ability that doesn't lock and can completely miss and blow a four second window, the minion needs a buff. Can't have something looking so cool being outdone by every other minion build. Clear speed be damned. Give me a scalable shotgun and my trade-off is clear speed.
I have couple more topics for you:

Game so slow now, it's become less fun, I get to act 10 and lost interest.

My Golem, linked to CwDT, mana cots like 200, this is too much.
Yes, I can link it to lifetap, but it will be like 600, this is bad.

Trigger craft, for some unknown reason, also have big mana multiplayer, despite having 8 sec cooldown.

SpellSlinger... Oh boy, is in terrible state, reserve more mana, deal less damage and now even have mana cost, this is awful!

And immunities is t@#$%. If You take something from D2, take something good, and not obviously bad and near universally hated ideas.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Thanks for the work team. <3

Been playing a long time and it's great to see a little love put into the environment+lore still. Props to whoever voices the Templar, glad they could return for his Part II lines. Excited for the Marauder, always thought his perspective was interesting.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info