Patch 3.15.0e and Royale Balance

"
ArtNoir wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:

Hahaha ye well... that was obviously a no-brainer. Ofc that wasn't intended to work like that. Its like 6L-ing fireball and then use a unlinked lvl 1 fireball to cast your 6L lvl 20 fireball. Pretty stupid to make a build based on that.

Do you see a lot of reaper necros dominating the ladder, if that was so op? I don't.

that was not the point... but whatever. to bad if you don't or don't want to understand.
"
Rekill wrote:
"
ArtNoir wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:

Hahaha ye well... that was obviously a no-brainer. Ofc that wasn't intended to work like that. Its like 6L-ing fireball and then use a unlinked lvl 1 fireball to cast your 6L lvl 20 fireball. Pretty stupid to make a build based on that.

Do you see a lot of reaper necros dominating the ladder, if that was so op? I don't.

that was not the point... but whatever. to bad if you don't or don't want to understand.

I see your point as to that is a clear "gimmick" if not a straight out bug, my point was - why not leave it be since reaper is just incredibly weak as is (a minion centered around bleed without the ability to scale it or at least have crimson dance is a joke). And as the league is dry and boring (for me that is), I found this skill cool because of it's looks and it felt smooth with being able to cast reaper's ability on a shorter cd (with second wind) and with lower manacost. There's absolutely no justification to playing this over a regular spectre necro anymore.
Last edited by ArtNoir on Jul 30, 2021, 8:40:51 AM
Tyvm for the changes guys and for the drops from the rivals stream too
Holy shit , more nerfs , can you nerf your nerf mechanic ? drop is so badly , my friends are quiting and players quantity it s decreasing so fast !!! . . . in hardcore expedition almost no variety of players and also works the same in trade. Please do something to make the league more atractive to enjoy . . .
Do you ever test something before sending it live?

Now there are simply no more fragments dropping at all.

Top Job GGG;)
I do not know whether the RNG god is so mean to me or the drop rate of logbooks is really that shittty. I have run over 100 maps without dropping a single logbook. Even fcking blight map dropped from Blight encounter and I hit only like 4 of them. Unbelievable!

It is really annoying when you play the league machanic but not really being able to because it never drops. I do not even know how that fcker looks like.
Last edited by M4R4 on Jul 30, 2021, 9:33:34 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
Hope the curse map mod changes come sooner :(

Me too. And what is currently the point of the "Warding" suffix?

Warding has no duration, and as such provides no protection to curses. Warding in its current state may as well be removed from the game. It doesn't cancel map-mod curses for a duration. And canceling a random, mob-placed curse is completely pointless when said mobs can simply recast the curse.

"
DeDavini wrote:
Do you ever test something before sending it live?

It was obviouse since long time ago that they don't test anything.
I think mem about 1k hours testers was even when it were only 5 acts mb even earlier

"
M4R4 wrote:
I do not know whether the RNG god is so mean to me or the drop rate of logbooks is really that shittty. I have run over 100 maps without dropping a single logbook. Even fcking blight map dropped from Blight encounter and I hit only like 4 of them. Unbelievable!

It's the same as was with trial master - chance to see him was 2%, at start of abyss leach spawn was same nonexistent, etc etc.
They always do belive that everything with rates is ok , but it's not...

Also drop from chests at leagues mechanic tresh as well
Last edited by rndt_t on Jul 30, 2021, 11:55:33 AM
[Removed by Support]

Jesus christ I have not had such a depressing league since ever.
I'll definitely try out PoE 2, but you have completely ruined this [Removed by Support] game. I can't put into words what a [Removed by Support] this league has been. Such a chore to play. Ugh.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 30, 2021, 11:24:39 AM
How about making Gwennen actually worth using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info