░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Great work GGG. Keep it up <3
- GRaveChilD
"
ArtNoir wrote:
"
Doyzord wrote:
you guys forgot to mention that you nerfed reaper by not letting us use another reaper gem to activate its command attack

RIP reaper for real, that was the only mechanic keeping it barely viable.

Yeah, this was not mentioned and this killed playing the reaper. Having to use half the mana to use the ability is nothing but hilarious. I started like 5 chars since I couldn't find anything that would be fun for me to play and reaper actually clicked for me and now this is gone. Thanks for killing the league for me.

Hahaha ye well... that was obviously a no-brainer. Ofc that wasn't intended to work like that. Its like 6L-ing fireball and then use a unlinked lvl 1 fireball to cast your 6L lvl 20 fireball. Pretty stupid to make a build based on that.
Whatever GGG did do patch the helm drops, it broke something in standard. I just dropped the expedition league only usurper's helm from a legion fight in standard. There are multiple up for sale on trade too.
GUYS, CAN U CRY MORE PLEASE?
"
Rekill wrote:
"
ArtNoir wrote:
"
Doyzord wrote:
you guys forgot to mention that you nerfed reaper by not letting us use another reaper gem to activate its command attack

Yeah, this was not mentioned and this killed playing the reaper. Having to use half the mana to use the ability is nothing but hilarious. I started like 5 chars since I couldn't find anything that would be fun for me to play and reaper actually clicked for me and now this is gone. Thanks for killing the league for me.

Hahaha ye well... that was obviously a no-brainer. Ofc that wasn't intended to work like that. Its like 6L-ing fireball and then use a unlinked lvl 1 fireball to cast your 6L lvl 20 fireball. Pretty stupid to make a build based on that.

Do you see a lot of reaper necros dominating the ladder, if that was so op? I don't.
Tbh they only nerfed the solo players this league, all these dmg nerfs have not effected team play even in the smallest amount. Still players reaching end game within first day of launch. While solo players feel the nerfs and punishment 10 fold. Also feels to me this league, currency drop rates/map drops have been nerfed on the downlow. Heard so many people mention this so far along this whole league.

I'm not complaining or bitching just this whole league feels very wrong to play to me, even a bunch of my friends which started long before I did have been completely turned off by your game and now they won't even look at it. Which is quite sad since we had plans to co-op at some stage but that is no more.
"
Doyzord wrote:

Yeah. Tested it right now. Not being able to use his only interesting ability consistently makes this gem DOA again.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Doyzord wrote:

Yeah. Tested it right now. Not being able to use his only interesting ability consistently makes this gem DOA again.

Yea well less than 2% played across all leagues is way too much, gotta nerf the useful gimmick so the remaining players roll SST and die of boredom (which, well, I already have as I can't even make myself complete the acts)
LOGBOOKS. never been so poor in POE this far in, at this rate ill have to do Heists again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info