Patch 3.15.0e and Royale Balance

"
Galtrovan wrote:

Me too. And what is currently the point of the "Warding" suffix?

Warding has no duration, and as such provides no protection to curses. Warding in its current state may as well be removed from the game. It doesn't cancel map-mod curses for a duration. And canceling a random, mob-placed curse is completely pointless when said mobs can simply recast the curse.

1+

It really is WORTHLESS now. I don't get it why in the world of Wraeclast mobs can be hexproof, immune to physical, lightning, fire and other damage but exile cannot. Shalt not the same laws of physics apply to anyone in the given universe? Not in the Wraeclast I guess.

So to make this affix at least usable again it should reduce the effect of applied curses by x%; example of new "Warding":
"X% reduced effect of affecting curses during flask effect"
and make X (divineable)=40%-60%
So the curses still affect an exile but at least it is usable again.
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jul 30, 2021, 12:44:23 PM
New player here !

Battle Royale is a fantastic addition to this already amazing game, please keep it going !

Cheers
"
ArtNoir wrote:

I see your point as to that is a clear "gimmick" if not a straight out bug, my point was - why not leave it be since reaper is just incredibly weak as is (a minion centered around bleed without the ability to scale it or at least have crimson dance is a joke). And as the league is dry and boring (for me that is), I found this skill cool because of it's looks and it felt smooth with being able to cast reaper's ability on a shorter cd (with second wind) and with lower manacost. There's absolutely no justification to playing this over a regular spectre necro anymore.

well you know ggg... :/
"
siimduud wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Jesus christ I have not had such a depressing league since ever.
I'll definitely try out PoE 2, but you have completely ruined this [Removed by Support] game. I can't put into words what a [Removed by Support] this league has been. Such a chore to play. Ugh.

[Removed by Support]

"
xJena wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Neither You guys nor Tony Soprano; nobody is pleased with the direction of the VISION. He even tried to call GGG and talk the civil way about new patch 3.15. I guess this achivement will stay uncompleted ;-DDD
-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7-XpJJeiVA&t=54s
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Aug 1, 2021, 11:41:00 PM
I hope duo (teams) are available for the Battle royale now.

Players should have the option to play solo & duo. Not only solo.
What's wrong with the Logbooks?!
Just found one on day two.

Great anouncement of this feature though :/

"Travel to the ancient Kalguur places and get rich" they said...
"
What's wrong with the Logbooks?!
Just found one on day two.

Great anouncement of this feature though :/

"Travel to the ancient Kalguur places and get rich" they said...

Did You play 8 hours straight each day, no pause for eat and sh*t, because if You didn't then it is on you. Believe in the VISION exile ;-D
You nerf skill damage, but not mob damage too that make game not creep, cause many def mech in game weak,and number of one-shots increased.
Last edited by Offfit on Jul 30, 2021, 4:47:08 PM
GJ GGG ... nice work.
I just hope for little more dmg nerf next league. And ofc minions are still too strong as whole necro. Why dont you nerf her in this league?
And ofc i hope for next acts will be harder like act 1 now. It is awesome change.
And you can increase manacost lil more. Still is too easy deal with it with rings and passives :(

Big love and big support GGG <3
Fix quicksilver flasks, thank you.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info