3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"

Fun detected. Let's not buff logbook drop rate. Nonono! Let's nerf Quarry! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!

The go to spot for the league mechanic for years and years and years. Sad to see it go. The fun was too strong with this zone.

What's next? 5000% reduced drop rate for humility in blood aqueducts with a multiplier of 10 per every 2 monsters on the screen?

I agree regarding Quarry, but one can always just go to Harbor Bridge if it's that big of a deal to them, it's just a bit more travel... Also, I don't find anything wrong with the logbook. Of course there will be those upset because the chests within the logbook don't spit out Exalts, which is what they are wanting...
Thanks for squishing the bugs. Other games developers hopefully are taking notes on how perfection is a process and it should not be ignored.

Cheers
thanks!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
Draggonden wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
Great Patch! Most people really appreciate what you are doing, despite what forum and reddit communities make it look like.

I'm really at a loss why haters seem to be unable to move on to something that they do not hate with such a passion... Such a waste.

A lot of the people who are expressing concerns and critiques with the state of the game have clearly invested more money into it than you. No one hates this game with a passion. They love this game with a passion, but are extremely disappointed with the current direction.

Content creators will be your biggest show of support for these changes, and that's because their paychecks depend on it. It hits different when you invest into the game without it being your primary income source.

Well, of course people should criticize. It's clearly working as well as shown by these very patch notes. They are listening. What I'm pointing out is that those posts from people that seemingly DO hate the game for multiple leagues in a row and not merely criticizing anymore, like the poster I quoted initially, are completely useless and can not exactly be healthy for the author. GGG has a vision and I'm glad they are going to stick to it. The moment this community gets to design that vision is the moment the game will fail.
Last edited by dyneol on Aug 4, 2021, 10:42:02 PM
I thought you were going to buff the expedition drop :(
It's actually more efficient buying the artifacts than farm them.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
supadup6 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I think that the logbooks are an absolute blast to play and nice and profitable!! I'm quite shocked that not many players are mentioning those!
What's a Logbook?

Play the league and then you'll know what an expedition logbook is...

Thank you for the valued feedback. Please look up the word 'sarcastic' in the dictionary. BTW, how is Act 1 going for you?
Has the indicator of available 'rollover' currency been removed from Expedition vendors screens now, or am I missing something?

<edit> Never mind, it's moved up to the top right.
Last edited by rockdog2161 on Aug 4, 2021, 11:18:51 PM
Tabula Rasa Patch
"quarry farming is off the table boys"
Although it may only be my guess, these changes and patches only make me think that the management of the poe production team has changed. I hope that GGG can hold relevant managers accountable.

According to the current game content, the bottom-level production staff, designers, sound effects, animators, etc. are all done well. However, it is obvious that there is a problem with the management's decision and direction. This is obviously very sad. I feel sorry for the design team.

Please do not adopt the attitude of ignoring the voice in the past, and attach great importance to this issue, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info