3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.

This is what you prioritize right now? REALLY?
looks like someone was watching Baeclast! lol @tarkecat
good patch GGG thanks a bunch!
Love how thoughtful GGG is performing the balancing of Battle Royale. Honestly I loved it and every game I lost was to a leap slam, so no complaints here. Can't wait to play all weekend again and get you guys some tasty DATA!

Keep up the great work GGG!

P.S. Could we please get a basic summon skill in Battle Royale? Even if it sucks? I'm lonely and want some zombie buddies :D
Welp, Gwen is one of the most overpowered NPCs ever added to PoE, with the 00s of astragalis things everyone got but never wants to use...

We can all get headhunters, shavs, all of the most broken uniques in the game from gambling now.
"
I like how u tell us everything we already know but completely and utterly fail at fixing one of the most devastating issues in the game right now and that is "STUN" which has made two characters in your extended lineup completely unplayable. I would suggest taking someone off MTX creation and get them on that soon cause its becoming a very very very big issue.
taking someone off the art team to start coding? why would someone who's doing 3Dmodels and coloring know code.... like i agree with your point of fixing the game but bro c'mon do better. think next time.
would be nice the wrong auto generate placement of expedition chest fixes
at putting in the wrong place that can be never destruct
rolling back to 3.13 is only right way
"
Mentoya wrote:
I think that the logbooks are an absolute blast to play and nice and profitable!! I'm quite shocked that not many players are mentioning those!
What's a Logbook?
"
ZontableZz wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:
"
reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.

Fun detected. Let's not buff logbook drop rate. Nonono! Let's nerf Quarry! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!

The go to spot for the league mechanic for years and years and years. Sad to see it go. The fun was too strong with this zone.

What's next? 5000% reduced drop rate for humility in blood aqueducts with a multiplier of 10 per every 2 monsters on the screen?
"
supadup6 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I think that the logbooks are an absolute blast to play and nice and profitable!! I'm quite shocked that not many players are mentioning those!
What's a Logbook?

Play the league and then you'll know what an expedition logbook is...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info