3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

lol
"
feral_nature wrote:
+1 to rollback to 3.13

+1
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Adding instilling orb functionality to the crafting bench is a great change. Please keep these updates coming.

Sadly, still no fix for the excessive clicking caused by the 20 new currencies means I am not going to engage in the league mechanic. If I'm not playing league mechanic there's not much point playing the league, so don't think this patch is going to get me back into Expedition.
Make PoE Great Again! +1 for rollback to 3.13.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Can we get smart loot for the mystery box? I would love not to get five scavenger hoods.
"
Keep on staying true to your own vision, you made this game and you are actual gamers who play your own game

No... They don't..lel Which is why we're their beta testers every damn league. They're in a shit show of presenting ideas and putting them into fruition before the league timelines are up to play their game to the degree which is needed. What little testers they have, miss crap all the time. They need a more diverse method that can actually pinpoint and check stuff that sucks or has errors than what is available now. It's ridiculous that we are the beta testers every league. Do we keep playing and trying the game and leagues because we love the game? Of course, because we're fans and love the game, but it doesn't change the fact that their model is absolutely crap atm. Yes, they release more content than basically every other game out there consistently. Yes, it's insanely far from ever being good or perfect, and yes, it needs to change. It doesn't start with nerfing your game and pissing off over 55% of your player base.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Anexx wrote:
"Thanks so much for all of your feedback!"

Continues to ignore 98% of the actual feedback while addressing a couple baby fixes. This is so meme worthy at this point, it actually feels like a joke. Wtf happened to the GGG I once knew.

This is what happened.

Tencent (86.67%)
Chris Wilson (8.78%)
Jonathan Rogers (2.28%)
Erik Olofsson (2.2%)
Oh well. Let’s get this league over and done with.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
copium league lets buff gamble jamble
"
SQUAKO wrote:
whats next MIRAGE ARCHER IS TRIGGER???

Dont give them ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info