3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

Loving the mid league nerfs to the alt qualities.
Good thing I already quit and quit twice over that stuff.
How about you try and make the game fun again by reverting mobility nerfs and flask charge nerfs.
The game feels like shit and these changes will not change that.
"
FuryOfApollo wrote:
Poggers! Well done, GGG.

Wow, that's late. 8th page, and first full pog. Ofc from the pleb who joined in 2020, when the game was already dead :D
Last edited by phatschtuff on Aug 5, 2021, 6:20:47 AM
thank you for the updates GGG, best league ever!
Royale fixes amazing.
That is gonna bring players back.
Last edited by Blagax on Aug 5, 2021, 6:30:19 AM
"
Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry.

At this point I'm not sure if GGG is hard trolling or if they're actually that incompetent.
"
Added vendor recipes for converting Instilling Orbs to Enkindling Orbs and vice versa. You'll need to discover these recipes for yourself, but they're not hard to work out.

- Just like people need to discover all the shadow nerfs. :D
<*)))><
Sweet Beans!
It is positive to see that GGG are listening and adjusting the league slowly. The future addition of flask crafts to the crafting bench is amazing.

I thought I would hate the league and nerfs much more than I actually do. In fact the challenge of being weaker than I was used to was frustrating at the beginning but I grew to enjoy the challenge.

All in all the new nerfs and changes did not kill the game for me and actually made me excited to see what GGG will do in the future.

I wonder how much nerfs there will be on top of everything the next league :D i understand in poe 2 we can have multiple 6L's and they work towards that. And yes the game needs to slow down. But we need compensation if you going to change big things now. also timed events are totally shit. Even more than before. Also survivability acros the board needs to be looked at. By buffing monsters and reducing overall power of the players to 'increase build diversity' for us to make 'more interesting choices' is bullshit. It onely narrowed the viable build choices imo...
Last edited by Rekill on Aug 5, 2021, 9:27:33 AM
Playing this league for 66 hours now. Until this minute I got 5 logbooks and 1 ex... so much fun...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info