3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

decadent game.....OMG
Not pog, no reverts yet
hah
I feel like they are nerfing the game into a place we all hate so that when Poe 2 releases we will think its amazing simply because poe1 has become terrible.

i cannot think of any other reason, slowing the game down despite all the timed league mechanics, ruining build diversity, consistent releases washing out any purpose to the game and making it a big mess.. you made a rod for your own backs trying to balance a infinitely complex game whilst making it more and more complex each league...

i wish i had not spent all the money i did, i did so at a time i enjoyed the game then you changed it straight afterward into something no longer fun.

now i stopped playing, and only come to the forum every now and then to check updates and read all the negative comments.
"
ZenkoAsMs wrote:
"
Anexx wrote:
"Thanks so much for all of your feedback!"

Continues to ignore 98% of the actual feedback while addressing a couple baby fixes. This is so meme worthy at this point, it actually feels like a joke. Wtf happened to the GGG I once knew.

This is what happened.

Tencent (86.67%)
Chris Wilson (8.78%)
Jonathan Rogers (2.28%)
Erik Olofsson (2.2%)

Then we should start buying ggg stock shares instead of suporter packs.
"
phatschtuff wrote:
"
FuryOfApollo wrote:
Poggers! Well done, GGG.

Wow, that's late. 8th page, and first full pog. Ofc from the pleb who joined in 2020, when the game was already dead :D

You noticing that too? Maybe GGGs true tactic is to just completely kill off it's entire old fanbase and try to get this new fresh wave for PoE 2.0s direction change.
"
AscendantZZ wrote:
157k players down to 41k and dropping still. But heeeeey good thing you fellas are gamers first and business men second so it shouldn't bother ya riiiiight? 🙂

Yeah, that is right, because to a GGG coins are as useful as tits on a bull. 🙂
Nefring quarry farm. Are you guys serious? Why was i even leveling?
3.15 Last Epoch
3.16 Diablo2 resurrect
3.17 Lost Ark

I forgot to inform you of my manifesto for the future .... waiting for Diablo 4.

Playing is nice, because you have so many choices.
Last edited by JimmyWoodman on Aug 5, 2021, 9:11:16 AM
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
3.15 Last Epoch
3.16 Diablo2 resurrect
3.17 Lost Ark

I forgot to inform you of my manifesto for the future .... waiting for Diablo 4.

Playing is nice, because you have so many choices.

yes play 3x shit have fun . :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info