Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

"
Many players are asking for a gateway in South Africa.

After it was mentioned on the podcast, we have been doing some tests to check out viable candidate data centers. We'll post more information once we have worked out a plan.

YES!
"
Many players are asking for a gateway in South Africa.

After it was mentioned on the podcast, we have been doing some tests to check out viable candidate data centers. We'll post more information once we have worked out a plan.

If we get South Africa servers, GGG can nerf the game 10X times more hahahaha, South Africa will make me so happy, but will be bad for my health. Just knowing it being look at makes this my happiest year since beta
What about nerfing monster damage instead of trying an overhaul of defence mechanics? Way easier so you should go for it considering your tendency to fuck up major changes
SA Servers.... a dream come true.
Finally it might be possible to play flicker strike and use the dash gem without rubber-banding. :')
Would commit crimes for a server in South Africa please make it happen GGG
Great news indeed! Hope to see and experience effective, timely and welcome changes to the game I love.
SA Servers would be amazing, make it happen please!
Based on what they want, and what the players want, sadly, they will never be able to please everyone. Everyone has to accept it, there will always be unsatisfied voices here.

Personally, I feel that the Atlas is fine as it is. Reducing the number of maps is not to my liking. I feel that it has the acceptable number, any more would be an issue, but reducing them would mean less fun; for me at least.
+1 for SA servers!
"
archzilllla wrote:
It's cute that harvest isn't even mentioned once, Chris must truly hate it.

I've never had more fun than harvest league, deterministic crafting is what the game needed. It's sad to see you doubling down on shit gamble crafting.

Just because Harvest was not mentioned does not mean that GGG is "doubling down" on the current system. Deterministic crafting was addressed during the cast. Did you watch it? If not, I would recommend it, it was actually a very good cast to watch.

Just because I drove a BMW and then went back to an Impala, and never mentioned another BMW does not mean I am going to buy another Impala. It could always be a change to upper spectrum Cadillac.

Just because something is specifically stated does not mean the current situation is permanent. Have some faith.

And just because I know people look to pick replies apart, before I get somebody from Europe in here talking about BMW and such being mentioned, yes, I know these are normal everyday cars for many. But I am in the US, which makes them a bit more scarce.
...narf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info