Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

"
lupasvasile wrote:
Based on what they want, and what the players want, sadly, they will never be able to please everyone. Everyone has to accept it, there will always be unsatisfied voices here.

Personally, I feel that the Atlas is fine as it is. Reducing the number of maps is not to my liking. I feel that it has the acceptable number, any more would be an issue, but reducing them would mean less fun; for me at least.

Lets see hows logic here can be:

1. Ok, we have overused maps like strand, shore, beach, etc. We delete them, like Gorge.
2. Ok we have underused maps with doors and corridooods, like cells. We need more of this, we add more, and those kinds of stays, ppl spend more time on those maps, so its better for the game.
3. We add more randomeness to those maze maps and also we add traps out there, like in lab, awesome! Also need to make those maps bigger, so player find a boss room not so fast as before, plus, adding slowing areas and devices on the way will help with that too. Maps going to be more challenging!

See?
All about making game better, and wisely balance it!
Also this will be awesome for corp reports of completed work!
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 30, 2021, 8:07:44 AM
Well, looks like I am going to be back in 3.16. Looks promising.
South African Servers

I krangled my pants at the mere mention, thank you most sincerely for looking into it. It would be a dream to play this fantastic game at <150ms ping
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Based on what they want, and what the players want, sadly, they will never be able to please everyone. Everyone has to accept it, there will always be unsatisfied voices here.

Personally, I feel that the Atlas is fine as it is. Reducing the number of maps is not to my liking. I feel that it has the acceptable number, any more would be an issue, but reducing them would mean less fun; for me at least.

For me its they other way around , how many time I reach lvl 90+ with 16 conqueror , my character ready to tackle A8 and I'M already bored to death and stop playing.
heres hoping we get south african servers
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
ya right...its all fake i don't believe a single word
"South African Servers
Many players are asking for a gateway in South Africa. After it was mentioned on the podcast, we have been doing some tests to check out viable candidate data centers. We'll post more information once we have worked out a plan."

HOLY CRAP.... if this happens
I left this game a long time ago and I wish everyone to do the same. GGG loves hardcore players, let's leave her alone with them. GGG doesn't like to give us fun, so let's find it elsewhere.
Players: Leveling through the acts is boring, we want an alternative way to level!
GGG: No. Also, leveling through the acts is harder and takes longer!

Players: We need more defenses!
GGG: Let's nerf Fortify!

Players: The Flask nerf was too much!
GGG: Alright, we go back, but now with more tiers! (guess which Tiers are going to be the 3.14 affixes)

*sigh*
Thank you for the continued engagement with the community.

Keep it up.

:-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info