Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

Nice
This announcement makes me very hopeful, but a lot is still too hand-wavy for my taste.

You need to get it right in 3.16. Half-assing ailment fixes is a dealbreaker, prioritize that.

I want to play this game, and talk to people about it, and wear my t-shirts again. Please don't drop the ball here.

Whether it sounds good, bad, or indifferent I'm giving 3.16 a fair shot. I will not buy a supporter pack until I hit 90 and can tell myself I enjoyed it. I want to do that. If I don't, I'm done until PoE 2.0. If that still happens. And I won't buy a supporter pack for launch for that either, same conditions.

You really, really screwed up. A lot of long-term players are pissed, and they should be. You seriously can't do a "we hear you saying there are too many splinters and clicking." "oh, here's 25 more splinters, doh." Please get this right.
"One of the issues we're currently facing in Path of Exile is that for the most part, players no longer find their item upgrades by checking the items that drop on the ground. This is something we'd very much like to solve..."

We'd like you to solve this also. But you haven't. So can we at least have Harvest back until you fix this issue? Or is the point to not give us anything...ever?

Glad that Chris responded to these items. I skipped the better part of the past two leagues and all of the drama made me come check out this league to see if it was really that bad. I hate the Act 1 changes, why not start with Act 10 and work backwards from there to ease us into it?

Otherwise, the changes are good for the long term health of the game and viability of new leagues being introduced. The items you are considering for future enhancements all look great too. I am very happy about the new "don't render filtered items" toggle. 20fps boost for me and I have a pretty snappy rig. I imagine those on lower end hardware are benefiting at least as much.

However, if Acts 2-10 are reworked all for 3.16 without any meaningful "upgrade" drops happening it could be worse for player retention than what you experienced this league. I have a hard time bringing friends to this game because of having to invest the time learn all of the mechanics, tree, path of building, poe ninja, YouTubers that will help them learn (Thanks Ducks) and wonky atlas progression (or lack thereof for some).

When you exponentially make the first experience with a game that much harder, you turn a lot of adult casuals off. They want to get off work, have a drink, get into monster killing, and loot pinatas. Those that have enough purchasing power to buy MTX regularly and keep funding it for those that cannot afford the MTX want to get to use it without dying all the time because they chose not to pick one of the 2-3 meta builds.

Out of the dozen or so co-workers, friends, family that I have told about PoE - exactly ONE has stayed for more than 1 league. That should tell you something about the formula for new players and the earliest acts. The early acts should be to hook the player, draw their attention, and hold onto it as you progress them through.

Do what you want to in the end game. By then you have their attention. You said yourself that people quit before Brutus. So do something about THAT problem first.
Hi, jijiji. Please make a server here in the philippines. Huhuhuhu. We really struggle with latency.

Love you. <3 <3
We don't want the campaign to be more challenging!

Why do you want to do that? We don't want a harder game without any rewards. Why would I play the same game but more difficult without receiving anything in return? I have more than 4K hours of gameplay, I don't want a harder game. Hopefully I can play 3 hours a day ... How am I going to be able to meet the objectives of the game according to your ideal of "challenging"? I will not support the game anymore and I seriously think about stopping playing it because in the balance between stress and satisfaction, stress ends up weighing more.
Problem: there was no problem
Solution: they created one
I just want to say please give us hardmode and hopefully in 3.16 if possible.

Also I hope private leagues get more setting options because I've lost complete interest of the main leagues sadly 😥
The game have become just loot and currency everywhere. I spend more time picking up stuff from the ground than killing monsters it feels like.
I have not lost hope completely yet and still think you can push PoE in the right direction.
Anyway,
I really appreciate all the fun and time I've spent in Wraeclast over the years! Thanks GGG
"
Anngrat wrote:
Your acts are PURE GARBAGE

The best thing you could do - remove them completly

We are FORCED to do this ******* torture every three months

We hate campaign, we dont want to play it...

PLEASE RECONSIDER, your obsession with making acts harder is a nightmare for me...

Agreed, I would propose payed lvl 70 boosts 14 days after the league start.
"
ffogell wrote:
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Based on what they want, and what the players want, sadly, they will never be able to please everyone. Everyone has to accept it, there will always be unsatisfied voices here.

Personally, I feel that the Atlas is fine as it is. Reducing the number of maps is not to my liking. I feel that it has the acceptable number, any more would be an issue, but reducing them would mean less fun; for me at least.

For me its they other way around , how many time I reach lvl 90+ with 16 conqueror , my character ready to tackle A8 and I'M already bored to death and stop playing.

Exactly, when I get to that good stuff I'm already exhausted of the game.
"
Rhego_1 wrote:
As of yesterday, I uninstalled the game that I have been playing for two years and I am very happy. Because when I come home from work in the evening, I need a GAME that will distract me from my problems, not a second job.

Thank you GGG for the wonderful 2 years we spent together...

Could not have said it better !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info