Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

RIP vacation days :(
"
Dranzerk wrote:
"
turiangel2014 wrote:
Okay so give us something more to do I for one got board after so many seasons of maps because it's just the same crap different abilities add more end game use maps as a paragon level or something. Since release and over 100 characters later the game's gotten boaring. Sure some are able to keep replaying but really it's the same stuff with new balance.. at this point I'd expect more from an update. Or even a fixed market were item's are fixed price and once in the market we shouldn't have to wait on others to decide if we get the item when we paid the asking price... Get ride of the chat bots also always selling products earned in game for real money. .

Sounds like you just need a new game.

No worries. There will be ton of exciting fan arts and interviews with streamers/developers that will keep players drooling and wet until launch.
Don't worry guys next week new EXPANSION TIMELINE from 08/19 to 08/26 and so on...
Why can't everything fit into 3 months of the summer, the policy with such long leagues is just stupid, no one plays for the 3rd month
You're so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal?
Personally am glad the league was delayed a week, makes my August look a little better.
seriously though go outside a little bit.
I really wish GGG didn't announce a date last week. They were already a week behind and I was one of those guys who booked time off work. POE is a huge time investment for me and I have had to skip the last 3 leagues due to work. Now it's been almost a year since I've played and I'm pretty sure I'm gone for good. Best of luck with your drops boys.
Thanks for the update!
thanks
Don't delete sentinels and recombinators from the game! Sentinels can be made into a shrine like thing where player gets choice between 2 sentinels with random mods and mods in the sentinel controller can become atlas passives!

As for recombinators, a suggestion is add some global restrictions on the way items spawn in the game, such as max 1 fractured affix on an item and preventing recombinators from working on corrupted items.

Excited for the new league as always!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info