Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

b-b-b-but my.. VACATION?? wtf i already planned it 48 years ago now i cant enjoy these days off to play vidyagame what..?

ruedd
rueSniff
POG. When GGG posted an approximate timeline for 3.19, I have guessed it would be delayed. :)
Another delayed league....

That's cutting it really close to December for the 3.20 league, which means when that gets delayed too it'll get the heist treatment and go an extra 2 months this time, or you guys wont have any time to provide any meaningful patching to the league before holidays, which will make for an absolutely horrible league start and first month.

Not to mention how something like that will affect any winter events like the last 2 years, which we know messes with development time and don't get the proper treatment themselves.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Jul 21, 2022, 12:02:22 AM
Why on earth would anyone take highly valuable holiday/vacation leave from their job, only to just work for nothing as GGG's week 1 alpha testers & then week 2 beta testers ?

That just seems really........ sad.
Thank you for the update. I hope you turn the lucky-drops knob all the way down to "known-botter level" on all the absolute jerks replying with hostility and absolute rudeness here. It's disgusting seeing this kind of toxicity.

It's these exhausting exchanges from emotionally-immature gamers that make me sad. It's these dung-flingers that make me want to stop making games, myself.

And yet..
Release as soon as you can (early), with some bugs: people complain.
Take some extra time to iron a few things out: people complain.
Release smoothly, minor annoyances and tunings to work out: people complain.

It's. So. Exhausting.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jul 21, 2022, 12:12:45 AM
PoE 2 trailer
Well that sucks, I took the week of the 15th off work
It is always as exciting as it is when you are waiting for a complete new Game to come out.
Gib teaser :§

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info