Updated 3.19 Expansion Timeline

"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
I love how lately you guys now have no idea when stuff can be released or last minute delays for up to a month yet nothing comes up tested anyways. Still no news of poe2/mobile/hard mode/any plans for the NEW loot 2.0 since it took you a few years just to scrap that hype. In the meantime, no content going core again and the next league MIGHT release on this second guess of a date.

yea i don't know what's going on with the game. i guess the game's entire existance now is to milk whales at launch and abandon the league after two weeks with just a few bug fixes afterwards. the archnemesis integration was so bad that my level of enthusiasm for poe has been reset to zero after so many years of playing and it's not coming back at all.
Damn. But thx for the update
When will we be able to REALLY plan for league start? How sure can we be that it'll be the August 19th?
nooooo (( i'm on vacation from 20.08, out with family...
Newb
Why would you tell us August 12th then? Choose a date and then announce it!
always good to have communication and this far in advance too! take your time and make sure it a smooth launch like always :)

looking forward to Ghazzy's Boat League (official name i assume :P)
Guess PoE2 intros really take time... Hope its a good one ;)
Delays can be a good thing IF the league comes out polished and without issues, however when i look back at the recent leagues i'm not feeling very optimistic....hopefully i am wrong, i do want it to be a good league!
nerf 5 way xp
Hooo please... I bought my train tickets for join a friend for the league start... Dont change the date please !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info