Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

I wonder if mirror will be able to pick 3prefixes to get a boosted +to all spell and phys gems +life on necklace if ur build can ignore suffixes on it.
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
am i correct in thinking that crafting is really going to suck now with the ranges being able to be as low negative as it is positive? if so, then that will make crafted item prices go through the roof and direct players to even more RMT and things like TFT as it will only be the elite crafters that can craft usable items. unless i'm seeing it wrong, that is what i get from the amulets in the first post with this statement
"
Here's a closer look at the potential power you can receive from crafting in the Lake of Kalandra

Look at it this way:
You take an item with 3 very nice high rolls and 3 low whatever rolls.
Then you put it into the mirror thingy.
There will be a good chance, you will get an option with 2-3 good high rolled mods in the positives and the low mods will be negatives and doubled, but still low.
If you only care about a few mods like +gemlevels on amulets, there is huge potential for everyone, not only "elite crafters".
"
Can that craft provides all positive jewellery?

it's 3 positive 3 negative. you could have a amulet with very low drawbacks and very high increases if you got very lucky, but overall, it's probably going to be rough to fit many pieces.
- flat mana doesn't matter for most builds that reserve all of it anyway or builds that run blood magic.
- flat life means nothing for CI builds.
- lighting resist might actually be damage scaling for people running Doryanis chestpiece.
👀
why are you buffing ultrawide even more when most people use a 16:9 screen? Do you want everyone on 16:9 to use only half their monitor so the game looks tiny and awful?
Maybe make it so that both horizontal and vertical FOV scale with aspect ratio and not just horizontal FOV so people don't feel pushed towards playing with black bars or stretched resolutions.
9 Endurance charges for 3 jewels is cool.
"
killodoggy wrote:

Well you still need to reach 9 maximum charges, but still, it could be something.
"
killodoggy wrote:

Question becomes, is there a point to run the old grand spectrum that just gives 7% ele resists per grand spectrum when the one that gives minimum endurance charges gives 12% ele resists and 12% phys reduction without investment as single jewel gives 3 endurance charge permanent uptime.
Or, with 1 of the grand spectrum that give endurance charges and one of the other new ones or even old ones, getting permanent 6+ minimum endurance charges while wearing Daresso's defiance with 100% onslaught effect and 30 second onslaught on getting hit while not losing the charges, the jewel is way, way too good for the cost it has.
Wow! Will wide screen be available on ps5/ps4?
And the unrighteous will burn to ash!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info