Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
DOT damage will be increased by the new kalandra rare jewelry system.

An unfunny joke.

I just realized you got 40 achievements last season, most people dont even get much more than 8 AND you have a level 100 character? Are you trolling or what?
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

An unfunny joke.

I just realized you got 40 achievements last season, most people dont even get much more than 8 AND you have a level 100 character? Are you trolling or what?

In fact 40 achievements are not difficult at all except 1000+1000+200.....

I usually stay in penguin server so you can only see 2 of them on my account lol.
lol @ Thrillsteel and Poised Prism.

GGG has just totally given up. They recycle content, they change things only to change them back a few leagues later.

And now they are just directly taking things that already existed in the game, copying them, and giving them a new name...Onslaught as a perma-mod was a huge feature of Synthesis league (right? Pretty sure it started there). I get that it's now "trapped" on a unique helm so it's less power creep, but its not "new". So what's the point? The majority of experienced players already link onslaught to an easy to use skill so they have it up almost the whole process while leveling. Literally no need for that helm to exist in the game.

Hyrri's Demise gets removed, then this Poised Prism crap comes out which is...uh...Hyrri's Demise? Mildly different but lets not kid ourselves: it serves the exact same function. "Unique" seems to have a very different meaning to GGG.

Next League, 4.0 or 3.20 is going to be....Elder and Shaper battle with spreading influence on the atlas!!!
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 16, 2022, 12:37:43 AM
The Poised Prism, or: Hyrri's Demise, But Worse
I dotn think the poised prism is really that bad. Traditionally people put their resists on rings and amulets and helms. With rings and amulets being more focused on dps with the new league, I suspect the resists will be really important. If the upper end is 30 for the resists on the quiver, 90 res isn't anything to sneeze at.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

An unfunny joke.

I really think you're trying to troll me. Because what you wrote is absolutely not funny. Where did you come up with such a damage boost? Is there any way you can explain?

I mean your words: "45% to DOT multiplier"
[Removed by Support]
The Kalandra mechanic that doubles the values on upto 3 mods good, 3 bad.

Dot Multi on Ammy can be rolled twice at least, like Dot Multi, Chaos Dot Multi, they can be improved with catalysts.
So if old max value is :

Dot Multi t1 26%
Chaos Dot Multi t1 20%

Kalandra can make that 52% and 40% respectively, before Catalyst is factored in.
Is it just me being blind here or is the highlight on that ventors gamble hardly visible? Great QoL update but if I gotta spend as much time seeing the highlight as counting out the index in the tab there's not rly a difference.
I struggle seeing that thin frame used to highlight the item. Maybe its visibility is better in-game but I'm skeptical.

How long after the whisper will it stay highlighted? And what if I get several whispers in the past 4-10 seconds? Can it highlight several items?

What if the item I got whispered for doesn't get traded because the guy doesn't show up or doesn't want it? Will it stay highlighted?

I'm not very convinced of that QoL...

Can we also get some QoL that we asked for for years?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 16, 2022, 5:48:44 PM
I agree, might be because I'm on mobile but I can't see anything noticeably different at a glance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info