Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

About the grand spectrums:
maybe change the 7% ele resis grand spectrum to something spell suppression related.

From the Teasers:
In Lake of Kalandra, your progress towards the Searing Exarch, Maven and Eater of Worlds is displayed on the Map Device UI

this is exactly what i mean when i say GGG is terrible at QoL. This is something that should have been like this right from the start. I sometimes don't get how they can be smart enough to program a complex game but fail miserably and continuously at the simplest QoL features.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 14, 2022, 9:34:07 PM
Love the QoL for influence on the map device. Could I ask that you guys go a step further and make the 14th tick a different color (or highlighted)? Just something so it stands out at a glance.
Please allow us to move buff/debuff icons.
"
VernerHolt wrote:
"
killodoggy wrote:
9 Endurance charges for 3 jewels is cool.

Question becomes, is there a point to run the old grand spectrum that just gives 7% ele resists per grand spectrum when the one that gives minimum endurance charges gives 12% ele resists and 12% phys reduction without investment as single jewel gives 3 endurance charge permanent uptime.
Or, with 1 of the grand spectrum that give endurance charges and one of the other new ones or even old ones, getting permanent 6+ minimum endurance charges while wearing Daresso's defiance with 100% onslaught effect and 30 second onslaught on getting hit while not losing the charges, the jewel is way, way too good for the cost it has.

You also have to get +9 maximum charges, because the number of maximum charges has priority over the number of minimum charges (it's in the wiki)

So it's not "9 free permanent endurance charges"
Awesomeness
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Bitter dream is soooo OP now.
Wow, another one patchnote that reduces the damage of my build and a bunch of new unique that do not affect the DoT damage in any way.
Great job!
[Removed by Support]
Hyrri's demise is far better than this junk.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Wow, another one patchnote that reduces the damage of my build and a bunch of new unique that do not affect the DoT damage in any way.
Great job!

DOT damage will be increased by the new kalandra rare jewelry system. So about 45% to DOT multiplier is possible on rings and 60% to DOT multi on amulets.

They are reducing the damage from the skill tree to more damage from items.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
DOT damage will be increased by the new kalandra rare jewelry system.

An unfunny joke.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info