Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Affliction

So is Ice Crash better now or worse?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Anyone who has any common sense or basic math knowledge will understand how much of a monumental nerf this is if you compare these new gems with the PoB values.

Nerfs just one league after another.

Removed all the alt gems.

Removed all the useful enchants.

Changed the existing gems in ways that end up overall being less dps.

Don't worry, we added some new gems with slight differences in their mechanics so that will make up for everything you lost.

Oh and the new ascendancies that Standard players don't even get until the devs decide it goes core.

All this will make up for everything you lost. Is no one else seeing what's happening?

ohhh no bosses will die in 0.2 seconds instead of 0.1 ohhh the horror, make it stop
So hexblast has no quality now? And why is mine throw speed gutted on the support gems?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Anyone who has any common sense or basic math knowledge will understand how much of a monumental nerf this is if you compare these new gems with the PoB values.

Don't worry, we added some new gems with slight differences in their mechanics so that will make up for everything you lost.

Oh and the new ascendancies that Standard players don't even get until the devs decide it goes core.

All this will make up for everything you lost. Is no one else seeing what's happening?

holy shit stop whining already, on mutliple post threads in a row... majority of the people are happy with the changes and this is literally the biggest meta change we got for a long time, yet you and other standard clowns cry about it, delusional...
So with all the projectile speed removal, are these at all compensated by other changes like increasing the base speed of those projectiles, or is it intended these abilities will be slower? Likewise with minion health and area of effect.

I could see the benefit of removing some needless scaling, making the abilities feel slightly better at lower level by having them at full speed at 1, and a little less broken in edge cases pumping up gem levels.

But if its simply gems have less speed, hit less enemies, and minions are easier to kill. Ouch.
Will good ^^
So freezing pulse literally just ate a random nerf, thanks GGG for doubling down on a mentally inept choice.
So berserk - 20% damage, and - 30% damage enchant from helmet, bu atleast useless 10% CDR kekw.
i hope minions hate you as much as you hate them , hahahaah
"
peetnavratil wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

holy shit stop whining already, on mutliple post threads in a row... majority of the people are happy with the changes and this is literally the biggest meta change we got for a long time, yet you and other standard clowns cry about it, delusional...

"Dev's are always right. People who play the game and fund the devs are just whining and don't have a right to an opinion."

That's all I got out of your comments

Better yet, each time there are some awful changes, let me make sure I defend all of it and praise how good it is so that way you feel better about the situation. Then, everyone's happy and we can sit there with rose-tinted glasses and pretend everything is ok and that the devs are infallible and make 100% correct decisions ALL of the time.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 4, 2023, 5:09:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info