Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Affliction

Holy hell the changes :O That's alot!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Very interesting changes to the game indeed.

But what would happen with lightning warp?

Helm enchant removal and no changes on quality is clearly nerfs the skill - can't wait to see if it at least gets transfigured version or two.
I was yelling "They BUFFED Tornado Shot?!?" So loud I bet the whole block could have heard me.

HUGE concept you've decided to implement here, and I think it will pay off. If there was ever a chance at build diversity, this is it.
Peace and Love
"
TylerWhirl wrote:
I was yelling "They BUFFED Tornado Shot?!?" So loud I bet the whole block could have heard me.

HUGE concept you've decided to implement here, and I think it will pay off. If there was ever a chance at build diversity, this is it.

you need 20 quality to get the extra projectile and helm enchants aren't in the game anymore, so (at least until you get ashes) tshot actually lost damage

thankfully ashes got dunked into a trashcan so builds that only want it for the gem quality won't have to work as hard to afford it
Last edited by Kanjiedge on Dec 5, 2023, 6:08:58 AM
looking forward to see complete list of transfigured gems
Weird choice of nerfs and buffs.
It looks like tornado shoot is still NR1 meta.
And I hate it.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
Last edited by assamite1 on Dec 5, 2023, 7:03:55 AM
divine ire descriptions don't match, though the wiki is updated for 3.23

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Divine_Ire

which one is correct?
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 5, 2023, 7:26:30 AM
the heck happened to shattering steel????
lol

+1 proj on regular gem for TS
+2 from Qual on TS

TS just got 3 proj at 20q which should be easy to get later mid game

im excited by Coc inquistor ice spear/ or Mjor Arc

anyway you cut it, this is gonna have lots of fun builds for leagues to try. we been needing a reset like this for 2 years now.
This looks interesting but I’m still not sure how I feel yet. It sucks they removed enchantments because some of them were huge parts of a build. I feel like this will shake things up a bit but in the end characters will def lose damage. I just don’t understand. Most builds can’t even do all the endgame content unless you invest hundreds of divs in a build even then doing Uber Uber bosses is extremely difficult…who and what builds are meant to do this content? People who have no life or job?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info