Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Affliction

Whats the difference here GGG?

"
New: Throws a mine that fires projectiles around it when detonated. These projectiles quickly dissipate as they travel, before disappearing.

Old: Throws a mine that fires projectiles around it when detonated. These projectiles quickly dissipate as they travel, before disappearing
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

Good for you. I'm glad you're having fun. First, if you're going to quote percentages, show data or sources.

4 years ago it was 10-15%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_5S55jUzk&t=3508s

One should not be surprised if it's come down further with league format becoming more widespread and normalized throughout the industry in the years since.
You've once again forgotten the Cyclone base radius change
So we nuke Berserk. Every single patch one of my builds or ALL of my builds gets knocked to the bottom because you make so many change to things that we all use. We don't even need Hardcore. Patches already kill our characters. It's stupid. Over 1,200 hours gone now building one of my characters. All because you want to nerf the crap out of most of the population to appease to the 1% of players. Crap. Just crap. I wont be coming back after this. It was a good run I guess, but it's not fun anymore to keep having to redo everything. Spending all of my currency just to keep up with your changes. I'm not a PoE god, and I have a family. When I finally get a character I love to play and feels good, you just shoot me in the foot. Why?

Either way. I'm not doing this anymore. It's not worth it. This game isn't worth it.
im not good enough to know whats good or bad, I just want to see flicker strike on my hollow palm please

that and another patch where an item gets nerfed and smacks my hollow palm again :'(
weepshiver now
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Last edited by Erseii on Dec 4, 2023, 7:08:26 PM
"
iParadoxG wrote:
Whats the difference here GGG?

"
New: Throws a mine that fires projectiles around it when detonated. These projectiles quickly dissipate as they travel, before disappearing.

Old: Throws a mine that fires projectiles around it when detonated. These projectiles quickly dissipate as they travel, before disappearing

the first sentence ends with a dot "."

jokes aside i think the change are the projectiles

Added
Fires 7 Projectiles

Removed
Fires 4 additional Projectiles
20% increased Projectile Speed
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

lmao at the pointless dual strike nerf, the risk of more than 10 people actually using it was clearly just too great
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Anyone who has any common sense or basic math knowledge will understand how much of a monumental nerf this is if you compare these new gems with the PoB values.

Nerfs just one league after another.

Removed all the alt gems.

Removed all the useful enchants.

Changed the existing gems in ways that end up overall being less dps.

Don't worry, we added some new gems with slight differences in their mechanics so that will make up for everything you lost.

Oh and the new ascendancies that Standard players don't even get until the devs decide it goes core.

All this will make up for everything you lost. Is no one else seeing what's happening?

Standart players, good joke
I'm lost here, the cyclone gem in the reveal post is the regular one or the transfigured one. I must be on something, but the cyclone description in the post with the first transfigured gems batch, and this one is almost the same.

The cyclone gem that has all the phases removed, is going to be a transfigured version then? Or was scrapped?
Last edited by CthulhuMaster on Dec 4, 2023, 8:44:49 PM
overall huge changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info