Transfigured Gems Part 1

Converting that Boneshatter of Carnage to fire means it's a better Infernal Blow lol
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Thorium_ wrote:
But what about attack speed Boneshatter???

Why would you want that?

Cuz he want's to play the easiest way possible with no investment, only explanation to buff the strong part of an already strong gem
Are there transfigured support gems also? Ward loop is dead without alternate minion speed for example.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Can Caustic Arrow of Poison shotgun/overlap for multiple stacks if the AoE is big enough?
yes, Palsteron already did something like that with ballistas
Hmm,my original thought was that new alt gems take the default quality and add to it(you know like lab helm enchant + alt gem = 2 extra effects) but by the looks of it the new alt gems are replacing the quality which is kinga cringe in some cases.
"
Semarogin wrote:
Huge nerfs to Dominating Blow:
-1 rare sentinel / - 3 magic sentinels from the helmet enchantments,
-2 normal sentinels from the phantasmal gem quality (-5 with ashes).
No compensation from the transfigured gems.

i think you missed the part that says increase and reduction to minion damage also apply to this skill damage at 250% of its value

10% increased minion damage = 25% increased damage to domination blow attack

bladefall of impalling and burning arrow of vigor looks like there is some potential there.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Thorium_ wrote:
But what about attack speed Boneshatter???

Why would you want that?

because of a build like this: https://pobb.in/_CnVLHCg7_mp

i can reliably stack 300 trauma stacks x 4% more damage & increased attack speed=

1200% MORE damage & attack speed

considering the new basic boneshatter, the real dps loss is devastating, since i can only reach 84 trauma stacks.

if i calculate that each stack gives 7% more damage multi (588% more dmg) (quality) and drop attack speed bonus,

i do like 10,3 mil dps instead of 89.

that is effectively a 88,4% dps loss.

the alternative bullshits that are shown here, clearly demonstrate, that the devs wanted to deliberately add insult to injury.

who cares about stacking 10 trauma stacks with 20% more damage and loosing them in a cycle? that averages out at 100% more dps...

who wants to stun enemies?

nobody will take that crap, all people will stick to stupid normal boneshatter for league starting and leave the build for good later.

end game or deep delve boneshatter got recked, it is dead.
"
Cremation of Exhuming with maximum 1 geyser is a JOKE.

If you didn't read, you use cremation and then SPAM desecrate to produce corpses so the creamation explode those corpses, the others cremation don't explode them . . .
"
PlammX wrote:
"
LintNZ wrote:
Do we know if falling zombies count as corpses you have created yourself?

Falling zombies explode, leaving no corpses.

there is one unique that make zombies count as coprses might be what he wants
"
Lunaxi wrote:
BEFORE: CYCLONE base atack speed 300% on axe 1.4 for example. so 1.4 x 300% its 4,2 atack per second?
NOW: CYCLONE base atack speed 160% but we get 150% more on stage 6. 1.4 + 160% or x 1,6? And than + 150% ( not hoping for 175% on level 21 gem corrupted for now) ==== its more than 5 atack per second.

Please correct me if im wrong but there is now way that NEW alt cyclone gem can be worse than normal cyclone gem before patch notes yes? And we get 10% less movement speed not 30% so its a buff?

The way I read it, after 3 seconds of channelling Cyclone of Tumult comes out circa 50% less movement speed versus not cycloning (compared to the 30% less movement speed of 3.22, and countered by wearing The Stampede, or stacking immense movement speed) but double the 3.22 attack speed at circa 600% thanks to multiplicative "more" multipliers per stage. Nice DPS boost whether CoC or otherwise, if constantly channelling.

6 stages, 0.5 seconds to gain each stage. 10% less movement speed per 6 stages, 1 x (0.9 ^ 6) = 0.53 or 53%. 160% attack speed with 25% more per stage, 1.6 x (1.25 ^ 6) = 6.10 or 610%.

Subject to my being massively wrong and/or dumb, both of which are eminently possible. We're looking at 20/20 gems, so quality effects included.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info