Transfigured Gems Part 1

At this pace we won't see all the gems before release...

Monday: A-D gems
Tuesday: E-H gems
Wednesday: I-L gems
Thursday: M-P gems

RF info not until Friday?
Trauma Stacks RIP
Cremation of the Vulcano duration reduce makes this skill not worth compared to standard skill gem. You need more than 4.7 Geysers activated to overtake standard 3 Geysers dps while losing almost all duration AND be forced to invest in faster casting or even spend 1 gem on unleash or echo. Without even calculating bonus explosion damage standard gem has.
But still there is quite a lot of interesting skills overall could be fun league.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Dec 4, 2023, 9:36:44 PM
well, this post is pretty fucking hard to make heads or tails out of if you are a filthy casual like me who only played for 8 years and doesnt have every single gem memorized.

seriously, why the hell would you not include the base alongside the trans gems for comparison?
BEFORE: CYCLONE base atack speed 300% on axe 1.4 for example. so 1.4 x 300% its 4,2 atack per second?
NOW: CYCLONE base atack speed 160% but we get 150% more on stage 6. 1.4 + 160% or x 1,6? And than + 150% ( not hoping for 175% on level 21 gem corrupted for now) ==== its more than 5 atack per second.

Please correct me if im wrong but there is now way that NEW alt cyclone gem can be worse than normal cyclone gem before patch notes yes? And we get 10% less movement speed not 30% so its a buff?

AND WHAT IS wrong with this 10% less movement speed per stage? Shouldn;t be 10% REDUCED per stage?
Last edited by Lunaxi on Dec 4, 2023, 6:51:18 PM
i need zombie and skelly gems
Good stuff.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
Transfigure Cyclone of Tumult doesnt seem to have the movement speed bonus from the quality, am i missing something?

Same, I don't understand how quality works with the transfigured gems.

Does transfigured gems have differents quality effects like phantasmal/anomalous/divergents gems ?
My one problem with this is these alt gems read much better as prefixes than suffexes "Chain Detonate Dead" just sounds better than "Detonate Dead of Chaining".
R.I.P. Boneshatter

GGG, you have completely annihilated this build. My favourite build...

i found everything perfectly fine and you had to break it for the sake of "improvement".

i am pissed off as hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info