Transfigured Gems Part 1

cool cant wait to get more whenever that will be
"
Semarogin wrote:
"
caboom wrote:

i think you missed the part that says increase and reduction to minion damage also apply to this skill damage at 250% of its value

10% increased minion damage = 25% increased damage to domination blow attack

It increases the player's damage with the skill, but not the minion's damage. So this gem is very bad for the classic Dominating Blow build.

its a transfigured gem, odds are GGG change it to suit other build

may be something around facebreaker.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Dec 4, 2023, 8:42:42 PM
"
JB45 wrote:
"
CrazyRenato1 wrote:
Maybe they are trying to push the double setup into poe 1 just like they will in poe 2. If GGG keep releasing transfigure gems that have a version for clear trash mobs and a verson for bossing they will try to make weapon swap more and more necessary imo.

The changed CA supports this theory

If you look at Cold Snap too, you can use the normal and then the alt for abusing chill effect for storng burst.
"
Semarogin wrote:
"
caboom wrote:

i think you missed the part that says increase and reduction to minion damage also apply to this skill damage at 250% of its value

10% increased minion damage = 25% increased damage to domination blow attack

It increases the player's damage with the skill, but not the minion's damage. So this gem is very bad for the classic Dominating Blow build.

It's kinda like built in scourge, but worse. Scourge gives increased minion damage and attack speed as well and doesn't come at the cost of 3 minions..

GGG, I think you goofed with these. I get you want to change skills mechanically and not numerically, but when they are gutless at launch it gives little incentive to try them.

Double Strike of Momentum for example. Okay, cool, you get way more attack speed. At the cost of no added phys, and no chance to bleed. Oh and the attack damage and effectiveness of damage were nerfed. And you need to restack the stages every time you move. Shouldn't be a problem, because you'll do so little damage you need to swing 10 times at every mob. This is DOA. Double strike already was a dead skill. This could've been cool if you didn't also remove added damage, nerf base attack damage, AND damage effectiveness. This will do nothing for it. Please take a second pass at all of these before they completely flop.

I'm not looking for some insane power creep. But there are some builds that scale to T16 with dogsh*t gear. Stuff you pick up off the ground in the acts and can take on T16s. Then there's skills I want to play, like double strike, that are terrible even with highly optimized gear that have been left in the dust with the monster difficulty creep. Please give them a little love. Triple nerfing plain old double strike (I assume there's no Vaal version? which again, why bother) to make sure it's not "too strong" is just laughable.

I'm using double strike as an example because I love that skill, but it applies to most of the others.
Last edited by cfg3 on Dec 4, 2023, 9:17:03 PM
My body is ready
"
well, this post is pretty fucking hard to make heads or tails out of if you are a filthy casual like me who only played for 8 years and doesnt have every single gem memorized.

seriously, why the hell would you not include the base alongside the trans gems for comparison?

Why do you need to know what the original is? Treat these as their own entity - standalone from their source material.
"
SidewaysStare wrote:
At this pace we won't see all the gems before release...

Monday: A-D gems
Tuesday: E-H gems
Wednesday: I-L gems
Thursday: M-P gems

RF info not until Friday?

Don't get to hung-up on letter... Quantity! 40 a day would end up doubling their 100 mentioned in the trailer
Please tell me the old Storm Burst (like Overseer Krow in Oriath still does) is gonna come back! The new piss yellow one sucks and has no oomph whatsoever.
Man, I honestly couldn't be more excited about this league.
"
King333King wrote:
"
SidewaysStare wrote:
At this pace we won't see all the gems before release...

Monday: A-D gems
Tuesday: E-H gems
Wednesday: I-L gems
Thursday: M-P gems

RF info not until Friday?

Don't get to hung-up on letter... Quantity! 40 a day would end up doubling their 100 mentioned in the trailer

I hope to have full Trans gem tomorrow, all RF players are waiting for RF trans gem to plan for the new league.
It's unfair that it won't be announced until Thursday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info