Transfigured Gems Part 1

NOICE
I’m not impressed at all, a lot of gem we were nerf well enough, especially counting the enchantment of the helmets that disappeared.

Already, that many gem quality have not changed, there we will end up with modifiers close to random on transfigured gems, which are for the moment, far from being incredible.

For the moment, from what I see, all the transfigured shown, are not up to the level of a helmet + alternate quality gem, even with the values of the basic gems modified.

And serious, caustic arrow that will poison a little more than he could already, nobody played caustic arrow this way and since the creation of the base of the gem, it is not now that it will change in view of the functioning of this, cyclone that has a 60% to 70% speed movement nerf ( stage 6/7 ) while the slower you are, the more easier you will die..., it’s bad, it smells bad for the future... Very disappointed with what is happening now and especially what will happen...
"
Lunaxi wrote:
BEFORE: CYCLONE base atack speed 300% on axe 1.4 for example. so 1.4 x 300% its 4,2 atack per second?
NOW: CYCLONE base atack speed 160% but we get 150% more on stage 6. 1.4 + 160% or x 1,6? And than + 150% ( not hoping for 175% on level 21 gem corrupted for now) ==== its more than 5 atack per second.

Please correct me if im wrong but there is now way that NEW alt cyclone gem can be worse than normal cyclone gem before patch notes yes? And we get 10% less movement speed not 30% so its a buff?

AND WHAT IS wrong with this 10% less movement speed per stage? Shouldn;t be 10% REDUCED per stage?

I dunno if someone replied yet but its 150% MORE but from what i understand from base 160% +100% increased attack speed(from nodes etc) is 320% increased plus the 150% increased makes it 800% overall attack speed. It is a big buff.

Also "LESS" is correct. LESS is a multiplicative. So its 0.9^6(~53%) of overall movement speed. So if you have 150% movement speed base it is ~80% movement speed.

Last edited by Thesuffering on Dec 4, 2023, 10:36:24 PM
loving this
Junk pool just got bigger. WAY BIGGER.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
CoC BB Let's GO!!!
hot
I really do not get the idea or thought behind this system. This is pretty much exactly the same system as alternate gems but worse. This isn't new content. It is simply recycled content. Alternate gem system was already good as is. By removing all enchants you have also lessened the amount of options and min-maxing potential for players.

Any new gem ideas could have been added as a simple alternate gem.
What is this lol.

I honestly don't get the reason behind this change... It is so convoluted.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Dec 4, 2023, 11:17:31 PM
nice
Double Strike of Momentum is the funniest thing i have ever seen.

no added phys,
no chance to bleed
attack damage and effectiveness of damage were cut down.
you need to restack the stages for attack speed every time you move.

GGG y'all forget melee has to constantly be on the move?

"This is a buff"

Maybe this is for those strength stacking melee builds that everyone uses?

Riddle of Melee still got ya stumped?

pray to Crom...
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info