Transfigured Gems Part 1

"
_Wirtuoz_ wrote:
I am mostly afraid of one thing.... There will be much more gem swapping after all this changes. Like you need different gem types for mapping, for bosses etc.
Maybe GGG is able to find a good way to easy gem swap.

Yes PoE 2 where u will have up to 12 6-links in your gem setup
"
madziee wrote:
"
_Wirtuoz_ wrote:
I am mostly afraid of one thing.... There will be much more gem swapping after all this changes. Like you need different gem types for mapping, for bosses etc.
Maybe GGG is able to find a good way to easy gem swap.

and you will need to rotate 6 damage skills to get even decent damage
I have the feeling this league needs to be longer than 3 months. Dang yo!
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
Does the transmuted gems have their own quality or do they still have the original quality.

Thank you in advance
Isn't Cyclone of Tumult just worse or like barely better than the other version now?
Does the mod

Adds 3 to 5 Physical Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 3 Player Levels

from poets pen count towards the 580% added spell damage from blade blast?

I mean blade blade radius basically got doubled + lingering blades from bladefall should be insane after this change.
NAYSS!
"
auspexa wrote:

You don't understand, because you don't actually play the game and you didn't even try to understand why people are finding some of the changes disappointing. Tons of people explained why some of the transfigured gems are simply bad, using maths and basic logic. We don't have to praise or like everything GGG does, but this doesn't mean that we should go play something else either.

They don't always get things right, so stop acting like they do, and it's not "crying" when people complain or criticize.

I'm surprised they didn't delete this reply. Seems like any time you pushback on stan fan scolding you get in trouble.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
anti4z500 wrote:

and you will need to rotate 6 damage skills to get even decent damage [/quote]

This is 100% how it'll be. Options become requirements. It's just flask piano all over again.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
just as I thought I've explored most of PoE skills in their most basic form over the years, and now this comes out... poggers
also, it's interesting to see stacking attack speed on cyclone and double strike - would be interesting what new hyperspeeds people would reach with this :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info