Transfigured Gems Part 1

"
Palonso89 wrote:
This is so funny, people asked for changes in skills, they got them yet they complain

or maybe those are two different groups of people, and the folks complaining were happy with the skills we had? mindblowing tech to consider, I know
Nice :D
need moar gems!
WAIT! How does these new double strikes work with the vaal version? do they also have vaal or is it only the original?
"
AirThraxx wrote:
I am pretty open minded about the new gems. I don't understand the amount of crying from the other "players" here. When these changes are to "disappointing in your opinion, then play something else.

I feel that these changes mix up some builds and give an overall different experience to the game with much more build-varieties to offer.

Good Work GGG.

You don't understand, because you don't actually play the game and you didn't even try to understand why people are finding some of the changes disappointing. Tons of people explained why some of the transfigured gems are simply bad, using maths and basic logic. We don't have to praise or like everything GGG does, but this doesn't mean that we should go play something else either.

They don't always get things right, so stop acting like they do, and it's not "crying" when people complain or criticize.

I am mostly afraid of one thing.... There will be much more gem swapping after all this changes. Like you need different gem types for mapping, for bosses etc.
Maybe GGG is able to find a good way to easy gem swap.
Cyclone with attack speed, pog
"
auspexa wrote:
"
AirThraxx wrote:
I am pretty open minded about the new gems. I don't understand the amount of crying from the other "players" here. When these changes are to "disappointing in your opinion, then play something else.

I feel that these changes mix up some builds and give an overall different experience to the game with much more build-varieties to offer.

Good Work GGG.

You don't understand, because you don't actually play the game and you didn't even try to understand why people are finding some of the changes disappointing. Tons of people explained why some of the transfigured gems are simply bad, using maths and basic logic. We don't have to praise or like everything GGG does, but this doesn't mean that we should go play something else either.

They don't always get things right, so stop acting like they do, and it's not "crying" when people complain or criticize.

Why do you think i don't actually play the game? Why do you think i didn't even try to understand? You're making assumptions here.

So basically I don't say people should praise everything GGG does but complaining/criticizing with constructive feedback and whining are two seperate things. When i see things like "Logout" or "disappointing" or "RF=DEAD" it kinda grinds my gears. Last league tons of people criticized the lack of changes, now it changed and people are criticizing.

It's a free to play game, where all 3 months they update the game to be more entertaining in some ways. Sometimes better and sometimes not really promising ( Lake of Kalandra imo )

I get that veteran players are maybe a bit frustrated on some changes but that doesn't mean that things turn out bad. I think we should have a bit of an open mind and look forward to these changes. But thats only MY PERSONAL OPINION. So don't piss on my leg here and make assumptions about me you have no idea about.

I play the game, but i don't live for it.

Good day Sir!
Last edited by AirThraxx on Dec 5, 2023, 3:15:04 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
Everybody calm down, its happening!
Also please add the original gems next to these so we know what exactly has changed

This plz
lets go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info