Transfigured Gems Part 1

Where is lacerate?
damn, detonate dead hit version back from dead? :D
Can we have the normal gems posted along with the transfigured for the rest of the parts at least?

I'd love to have the transfigured properties highlighted or have a different text colour but that's a lot to ask.
Huge nerfs to Dominating Blow:
-1 rare sentinel / - 3 magic sentinels from the helmet enchantments,
-2 normal sentinels from the phantasmal gem quality (-5 with ashes).
No compensation from the transfigured gems.
Last edited by Semarogin on Dec 4, 2023, 5:59:56 PM
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:23:04 PM
it's ok, nice divine ire
show righteous fire
"
trexx2k wrote:
How will vaal skills interact with the transfigured skills? For example if I vaal an Arc of Oscillating will there be a chance to get a Vaal Arc of Oscillating or are Vaal skills limited to just the default version?

They answered during the Q&A with ZiggyD after the reveal that Vaal Arc will stay Vaal Arc. Link with timestamp.

"
PlammX wrote:
"
Jeilt wrote:
what is the quality of the transfigured gems?

Does the effect of giga spiritual bond for absolution and domination scale with quality?

Transfigured gem share the same quality as the normal one.

Not always true. In some cases, the quality from the normal one doesn't make any sense for the Transfigured gem. Does Raise Zombie of Falling need +1 maximum zombies? Does the 20% quality Double Strike of Impaling shown have bonus damage to bleeding enemies?

"
Jeilt wrote:
"
PlammX wrote:
"
Jeilt wrote:
what is the quality of the transfigured gems?

Does the effect of giga spiritual bond for absolution and domination scale with quality?

Transfigured gem share the same quality as the normal one.

they forgot to put quality on gems in this post?

Seeing as how nothing else in the gem description varies from the description of Dominating Blow other than the new line and not having the new quality, I would assume that the quality is boosting the Spiritual Aid-esque modifier. Maybe 2.5% per quality?
Last edited by Jadian on Dec 4, 2023, 6:07:09 PM
The change to Caustic Arrow totally changes how its used to be, instead of it being an aoe clear it becomes super single target almost, surely there is a different gem that keep the ground dot? PLEASE SAY YES GEE GEE GEE , i love the way it used to be
"
PlammX wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Can Caustic Arrow of Poison shotgun/overlap for multiple stacks if the AoE is big enough?

Caustic ground does not poison at all, the hit does.

that is the point. new ca doesnt have caustic ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info