Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

damn, exiles got hands
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
GGG absolutely cooking with these changes.
Huuuggeee QOL so far!

What about QOL for essence of corruption, so we don't have to open the bag to corrupt them (Maybe an option like the eldritch altars)

Also increase the shrine size a little bit maybe
lets not forget the hype before the last league. its all fun and games till ggg nerfs it :P
"
filmay wrote:
Why can't you just implement an auto-pickup system... ?

Makes other games like Cyberpunk 2077 so much more enjoyable... more time fighting monsters, less time cleaning up after them :-)

No thanks
Can you please also apply the increased radius for pickups to all interactables? e.g. doors, chests, etc.....
Let me get this straight... Console has had better looting QoL for presumably years now. GGG only just now found the time to change like 1 line of code for PC? I mean... Its better than nothing, but this is still like the bare minimum QoL that GGG could be doing and people are losing their minds like its revolutionary game design. This should have been in the game since beta.
"
thor777 wrote:
Can you please also apply the increased radius for pickups to all interactables? e.g. doors, chests, etc.....

no, we need to lick the door first to be able to open it ^^

they changed 1 variable value for this change by the way xD - not gonna lie. that was insanely easy in development but somehow those QOL changes take years to be realize ..
Last edited by b44dss on Jul 10, 2024, 8:13:28 PM
I dont like this guys.... the nerf credits we will pay for all that will be insane... NotLikeThis
"
Let me get this straight... Console has had better looting QoL for presumably years now. GGG only just now found the time to change like 1 line of code for PC? I mean... Its better than nothing, but this is still like the bare minimum QoL that GGG could be doing and people are losing their minds like its revolutionary game design. This should have been in the game since beta.

GGG always took a contrary action when things related to complexity of gameplay in the past few years.

Admittedly those QoLs are relatively late, but still good news.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info