Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
RavenPale wrote:
The biggest QOL would be an in-game trade system!!!!

or skip campaign...god i hate running it after all these years

Oh yes, skipping the campaign would be interesting.

I loved how they did the progression during the delve only event for example, with the additional skill points at certain levels and the ascendancy points at set points during levelling.

Even if it would mean that you would get the ascendancy points later (e.g the first 2 at level 60), i would still skip the campaign.

Just the bandit quest would be tricky to implement as this is currently giving you a choice, but i assume that GGG has clever enough developers to work that in.

Great changes... Now where are my Transfigured Chain Hook, Vengeance and Vigilant Strike gems? :D
MELEE BUFF !!!
Maybe maps could be again available from Act 3 on ? (Or was the earliest Act 2 ?)

"
raphael2908 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Warvald wrote:
So you guys removed doctor from burial chambers.

Im sure the drop chance of hh is going to be higher to compensate or we will have it somewhere else. Surely you wouldn't make items harder to get for no reason.

It would be a welcoming change if they actually make t0 unique rare again instead of a market flooded junk item.

HH been dirt cheap the past two leagues, kalandra touch dirt cheap, squire dirt cheap and even mb was just dirt cheap.

Yeah, it was dirty cheap because of league mechanics, and the scarab farming, they should fix those stuffs, not remove the doctor, on affliction was because of the wisps, everything was cheap that league, and on necropolis, was because of the scarabs, on a regular league, without those stuffs, it would be just normal price, also, the scarabs are a problem for group farm mostly, they should do something about it, not nerf for everyone instead.

What do you mean by "regular" ?
I thought that, unlike for Affliction wisps which were challenge-specific, scarabs were a game-wide change, also dropping in Standard leagues ?
cool things, but I am tired of teasers and trailers for everything including POE2. We just want to play a good game.
Why didn't I see the doctor which should've dropped from burial chambers?
Please make the div card information only show up when you hold ALT while hovering 🙏🏻
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

well....they got you then. Change for the sake of change is not meaningful. It is a trick designed for exactly what you describe: the "sense" of a live game. But when the changes don't actually amount to anything and you still use the same items/skills/passives every single league, it is a much more concerning sign for the state of the game.

You know why 3rd party software is so popular for PoE? Because GGG is allergic to making REAL change to their game. How come, since the beta, we STILL cannot see stats for minions? How come tooltip dps and stats are generally inaccurate for most builds? The game is not so complicated that these things couldn't have been improved in 10+ years of game development: these are all just numbers and instant calculations. But no.....instead they make slight tweaks that have no effect on the overall game. A perfect example of their inability to make REAL change is seen in the removal of sextants and the new scarab system. Their proposal was that it would be LESS complicated the current way. What happened? We now have 100 different scarabs, with only a fraction of them actually doing anything. And its FAR more cumbersome than the previous system; at best, it ends up being exactly the same. AND NOW they are adding a 6th slot....so they remove 4 modifiers (sextants), and now they are just walking it right back. Like usual.

I love this game, I really do. Been playing since the beta. But there have been truly great CHANGES that offered meaningful, lasting impact. And then there have been....things like the last few years. GGG is currently lost; they do not know what to do with PoE 1. So they take the path of least resistance every time.

yep, bro, you have a point here. sextans actually a great example, even i hated them and new scarabs is better solution in general, seems the system was not really thought thru properly.

however, i liked how heist been reworked, all big contracts are matter now instead just of 1-2 kind. Einar, lab - became more reasonable in last leagues too. the new teaser for div cards also a step in the right direction.

i agree that poe has a lot of bigger problems and solutions by ggg could be strange, too long expected, etc. maybe i'm just too grateful for small things ;)
"
Moritz269 wrote:
Please make the div card information only show up when you hold ALT while hovering 🙏🏻

this will be fixed after streamer and youtuber complain about it. hotfix day3 inc
doctor is missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info