Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

well i guess the new reality will stay kinda sucks 5000 scarabs and uber bosses dropping from t17
Valdos puzzle box now = a more multiplier on garbage just like stacked decks. I don’t like this change.
the loot hunt in PoE sucks. When i play Last Epoch and Grim Dawn finding loot is exciting in PoE its a game where you mostly pick up pennies and are excitied when you find a nickle.
I'm going to stand up and give a standing ovation for the atlas showing the div card idea. lol. Too many third-party apps etc. Not that they are not good 3rd party apps but GGG should try to keep it in game if possible. :). I feel like there's a monumental NERF coming soon lol. Hopefully not.
Valdos what? Never heard of or seen one. Is this a .0001 % of the player base thing? /s
Great add valdos to the list of things killed while GGG says its a buff.

Can we get some teasers that have anything even remotely to do with the actual league coming out? These are neat and all but if you want hype you have to give us more than drop rate changes and stuff that should have been done years ago.

Normally pretty hard for new leagues but the more of these lame posts that come out the more and more flaccid things are looking.
Last edited by TitsMcGhee on Jul 16, 2024, 9:21:13 PM
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Valdos what? Never heard of or seen one. Is this a .0001 % of the player base thing? /s

No It is rare. I dont play that often and stopped half way through this league but I did manage to find a total of 6 of them. All of which I just traded instead of opening.
Boat League Gents
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Hopefully Valdo's isn't too much more common? Div cards definitely should be shown on alt text, not normally.
Last edited by XxFasterBlasterxX on Jul 17, 2024, 12:23:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info