Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Valdos what? Never heard of or seen one. Is this a .0001 % of the player base thing? /s

Definietly not .0001 % , but you was not on that level of endgame where it should drop :D
"
TitsMcGhee wrote:
Can we get some teasers that have anything even remotely to do with the actual league coming out? These are neat and all but if you want hype you have to give us more than drop rate changes and stuff that should have been done years ago.

Normally pretty hard for new leagues but the more of these lame posts that come out the more and more flaccid things are looking.

This will be released in about 1 day and 10 hours. The GGG Live Teaser. You can see the countdown and the link on the starting page.

These short videos in this thread are only small teasers for some quality of life changes.
"
the loot hunt in PoE sucks. When i play Last Epoch and Grim Dawn finding loot is exciting in PoE its a game where you mostly pick up pennies and are excitied when you find a nickle.

yes and fyi, in this screen there are more than 500 items (most not visible)

enjoy clicking i guess. let's suffer one more league ^^

Last edited by b44dss on Jul 17, 2024, 6:28:09 AM
"
4Swords wrote:
For a few years playing POE, my experience with the community has been overwhelmingly positive, but I always wondered where all the negativity is.

Looks like I've found it—a bunch of salty [Removed by Support], sitting in the forum thread endlessly complaining about absolutely every change.
It's especially funny to see the b*tching about the lack of new league teasers when there is a literal LEAGUE REVEAL stream planned.

2 years ? Hmmm
I think u still playing tutorial then
Very hyped and happy with all the QOL changes so far!

Hoping to get more stuff for SSF and for totem builds :)

Keep up the great work ggg! Also cannot wait to try poe2 ♡
disgrace!!!! and that's all - it's a microbuff (((
"
Div cards definitely should be shown on alt text, not normally.

Came here to say this
"
the loot hunt in PoE sucks. When i play Last Epoch and Grim Dawn finding loot is exciting in PoE its a game where you mostly pick up pennies and are excitied when you find a nickle.

Playing garbage truck simulator works slightly better on console because you can sell you garbage in the ingame market and don't have to interact with people for every mini trade.
That said yeah it is sad.
W devs, looking forward to this thanks
Ah... the joy of opening boxes!

Every Christmas i look forward to opening boxes because there are presents inside! I wouldn't look forward to Christmas... if all the boxes were empty!

Tldr: More boxes + less chance of mageblood = the same number of magebloods being added to the economy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info