Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
MaxW81 wrote:
"
the loot hunt in PoE sucks. When i play Last Epoch and Grim Dawn finding loot is exciting in PoE its a game where you mostly pick up pennies and are excitied when you find a nickle.

Playing garbage truck simulator works slightly better on console because you can sell you garbage in the ingame market and don't have to interact with people for every mini trade.
That said yeah it is sad.

Play Ruthless, and every support gem or unique drop is a celebration ! :D

(Of course you still need to choose which whites and blues to pick up, but setting up a loot filter - for instance based on the one for normal leagues - helps with that.)
Last edited by BlueTemplar85 on Jul 17, 2024, 11:39:05 AM
"
Opening Boxes is fun! In 3.25 Valdo's Puzzle Boxes are more common!

In 3.25 Mageblood 10 div inc.

"
In 3.25 Simulacrums have less waves and more opportunities for unique rewards!

Finally, 1 passive Voices will cost less than mirror.
Last edited by Murmuüre on Jul 17, 2024, 12:29:38 PM
"
b44dss wrote:
"
the loot hunt in PoE sucks. When i play Last Epoch and Grim Dawn finding loot is exciting in PoE its a game where you mostly pick up pennies and are excitied when you find a nickle.

yes and fyi, in this screen there are more than 500 items (most not visible)

enjoy clicking i guess. let's suffer one more league ^^

Why do you have so much trash turned on in your filter? LMAO
"
OK_Mediocre wrote:
So hyped for tomorrows reveal. Hope it's not a dissapointing league again. If the league mechanic is not good, please make it optional. Not enforce it like 3.24 Necropolis.

Don´t overhype it yet ^^

In my almost 11 Years of PoE i learned that by the hard way ... im looking at you Kalandra!!!!.... and Metamorph :-D
honestly valdo's being more common is already too late
i wonder if GGG is gonna change the weights for the meta uniques
or make it so that you can get another box selling 5 random valdo maps
"
chuckyyy wrote:
"
OK_Mediocre wrote:
So hyped for tomorrows reveal. Hope it's not a dissapointing league again. If the league mechanic is not good, please make it optional. Not enforce it like 3.24 Necropolis.

Don´t overhype it yet ^^

In my almost 11 Years of PoE i learned that by the hard way ... im looking at you Kalandra!!!!.... and Metamorph :-D

damn, you just made me depressed

my acc is nearing 12 years and not a single mirror drop
not even any eternals when it was "common" at the time
heck, i believe i got a single teardrop since scourge
meanwhile, my buddy last year got a mirror during campaign lol

maybe i should give 0 f*cks about league and only focus on sanctum speedrunning
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jul 17, 2024, 2:35:58 PM
"
Moritz269 wrote:
Please make the div card information only show up when you hold ALT while hovering 🙏🏻

This. Should def be information shown when pressing alt.
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
or make it so that you can get another box selling 5 random valdo maps

Finally, we'd have a use for Ancient Refuge
U THAR, LET ME BEND YOUR REAR FOR A MINUTE
"

The only good thing that 3.24 had, low MB and HH prices, i understand chase items cost more than any other but should never reach the cost of a mirror.
"
Iwfen wrote:
"

The only good thing that 3.24 had, low MB and HH prices, i understand chase items cost more than any other but should never reach the cost of a mirror.

lol what are you talking about? These having low prices is a big part of what makes people leave early. These are chase items, they should be expensive. if you get what you are chasing for on day 2 there is no reason to keep playing.

you think you want them cheap but that is going to kill the game. you don't really want that, I can promise you that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info