Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Another league where nolifers get richer and normal players with life and work get poopoo
"
ZenJelly wrote:

Incorrect. I play a game when the gameplay loop is fun. If the content I'm playing is enjoyable then I'll get the items with time. After I get the items I still play because the gameplay loop is fun. If you're just here "chasing items" then feel free to play 1 of the 1000's of other games that also do that for your fix.

But he wants to play PoE not other games. You can make hh(assuming its 100div) by playing 1h per day for 2 weeks with random strat. If there are no chase uniques there are rares left, but why they should exist? Lets make none chase items, everything drop with perfect rolls for 1c. And its not even about chase items, but how strong they are. MB is so busted for its normal price(around 150+ divs), same with hh(less after nerfs), oryginal sin skyrockets because only source is sanctum with nohit run.
"
Yukiomi wrote:
Another league where nolifers get richer and normal players with life and work get poopoo

No way that people that play the game make money and people that don't, don't, wow, shocking.*insert pikachu face meme*
Last edited by Deskowicz on Jul 17, 2024, 5:25:07 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
no ascendancies, dead league. maybe 3.26 will be good.

Yeah, have a nice Grasstouching, seeya in 3.27 ! (i should do same for my owne good but...)
"
Yukiomi wrote:

try ssf, no need to worry about economy at all
more lag from wildwood???
"
Insaener wrote:
Yo guys, Kalandra + Sentinel + Scourge + Crucible going to be the other content alongside Affliction encounters in T16 & 17 maps?

Cooked take.Thoughts?

I see a good chance for Crucible as a way to add back player power into the late game while they take away player power in early game via a possible big aura change.
Not really sure about the other encounters tho.
Scourge kinda already exist just without the league mechanic, Sentinel would require to be enabled on every map in order to be good and LoK might be in the same spot as Crucible.
I have a strong feeling that minion players are going to love the comeback of WW as it might adds all the missing and currently unobtainable spectres into the game.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jul 17, 2024, 5:59:07 PM
"
smussaw2 wrote:
more lag from wildwood???

only you my guy
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
i think you mean over half the players xD
t17 with wisps? these maps were already difficult enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info