Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

I hope the boss will be back (but not the OP unique jewel) and there will be a way to loot the corpses one of the npcs sold for doing spectres.

Only wisps would be a lost of time (scarabs do the job faster)
Last edited by Lyonnel on Jul 17, 2024, 6:21:09 PM
t17s with 6 map slots, wildwood... the only remaining question is, who is going to make it rain mageblood day 1?
Hard to even imagine the 8-mod deli + beyond maps with all magic+ monsters, quant/rarity per recent kill, and extra mod rares from last league with an extra scarab AND wisps this league.

Even if the WW is nerfed from Affliction, I am glad to see more layers of aspirational end game content.

Now if only they were keeping allflames and bringing back some of the better rare monster conversion mods... Maps with all magic rats and the dopamine hit from scarab explosions, RIP.

I guess we will have to see what crazy new things GGG has in store for us tomorrow.
Last edited by dpc6 on Jul 17, 2024, 6:26:08 PM
hoho exploit early exploit often beginning of league will be nutty.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
it looks like the wildwood portal isn't at the start anymore? which will be quite obnoxious as you have to not kill anything while you look for it
(though it's probably nerfed so badly that it's not worth going inside)
Украина в моём сердце
i can't say i really wanted wisps back. wont be rolling that on my atlas passives for suresies.
I would also hope they have an exit button in case you accidently run into the wildwood entrance.
"
Jixa87 wrote:
t17s with 6 map slots, wildwood... the only remaining question is, who is going to make it rain mageblood day 1?

depends if there will be as much exploits/bugs as there were this league
"
b44dss wrote:
"
the loot hunt in PoE sucks. When i play Last Epoch and Grim Dawn finding loot is exciting in PoE its a game where you mostly pick up pennies and are excitied when you find a nickle.

yes and fyi, in this screen there are more than 500 items (most not visible)

enjoy clicking i guess. let's suffer one more league ^^

thats my point. its 99% currency in the screenshot.Its not a gear hunt its just stuff that youll mostly sell. Most of the problem comes from the crafting system. I think its ok with the exception of necropolis where it was dwarfed by grave crafting where in GD its about the luck of finding upgrades or in LE where all gear has a purpose for salvaging.

I love crafting my gear in PoE but after playing other games in conjunction with PoE i feel like the crafting system is PoE's biggest flaw for making loot fun.
Last edited by hotTopicEdgelord on Jul 17, 2024, 8:00:08 PM
Can't wait for T17 maps with:

100% deli
300+% quant
Beyond
8+ eldritch altars
Harb
Legion
& 11k wisps!

Thankfully they will just be a stepping stone before the pinnacle bosses.

I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info