3.2.1 Patch Notes

The changes sound quite good. These two alone are worthy a patch and will improve the experience:
"

* Throwing a net at a group of monsters now intelligently chooses a nearby target (higher-rarity first).
* Increased the speed of throwing nets.

But this one is the best improvement. Thanks! :)
"

* Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".

Please, for the next patch, put a stash instance into the menegerie, besides the entrance to the blood altar.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I really like idea of Bestiary from beggining and with every patch it keep getting better and better, love that.

Small change i would like if you made it into core game (i believe you will :))

Make only 3 tiers of nets:
T1 - A1 to A10
T2 - Meeps
T3 - Necromancy
good !!
F*cking Beta-Test League.
Einhar's voice-acting is phenomenal; please don't reduce his lines from 100% on capture. People chant his lines on discord, it's that good. I'm forever yelling "I hunt well" into my girlfriend's ear.

Perhaps just set an incidence threshold so he won't spam voice-lines back-to-back upon successive captures for people who go and farm a bunch of avians or crabs etc, although I'll take the back-to-back voice-lines too. Maybe add a voice-line-reduction toggle or combination of both.
Now wasting and hard collecting regret orbs to offspec my shield throw char, do we get a passive respect? Otherwise a little too fing late!

LOL no 100+ specters fix?
No Problem,
Exile
"
You can now trade Beasts with other players. Just buy a Bestiary Orb from Einhar and then use it on a specific Beast in your Menagerie. The resultant item can then be listed on trade sites and traded to other players via the secure trade screen. To let the monster out of the item, just right-click it. Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.

Ok, but I really hope that unlocks the related recipes. Please work.

Oh but apparently you need to encounter and catch Legendary beasts for your Pokedex too. Unsafe trading here we come!
Last edited by Hanarae on Mar 15, 2018, 4:25:34 AM
"you've been busy!"' well done. much appreciated :-)

---

chg: prevented einhar dialogues to become too much of a meme!!

oh noes!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hi

I don't see the part u activate Legacy League again and kill once and for ever this unwanted league.
League isn't fun even with those fix. Embrace the speed clear meta and forget about beasts.
Will the rare item with specific mod work on shaper/elder items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info