3.2.1 Patch Notes

"
MoarStuff wrote:
You gave in to player demands, that is actually amazing.

FTFY.
You work so fast and listening your players, this is fcking awesome GGG <3
Great patch. Good job GGG!
Well they fixed patch and made something new... Gj GGG.

There will be always someone who will be disappointed... atleast there is more players who are happy.

GGG Team is traying... why u guys dont understand that? Its not like u need to pay real money for this f2p game and get new patched quite often... and still so mad and pathetic.
This is missing:

- Fixed a bug where Oba's Cursed Trove could not be completed.

- Fixed a bug where Acton's Nightmare could not be completed.
I hope Necromamcer Aurabots can play again now without crashing almost every instance.
Great job!
"
MoarStuff wrote:
As much as many of these changes might be necessary for the average player to get even a little enjoyment out of this league, it feels like at this point there's barely any resemblance left with the original "vision" you were talking about earlier. Basically every patch you cave in a bit more and give players what they want instead of standing by your design. That a completely flawed concept like that was made into a league is a sad display in the first place, but that you give in to player demands that easily is actually alarming.

I feel that the league slows the game down way too much, better add some more multipliers to every single gem. Also more Six-Links. Let's make another poll for that, shall we? It's beyond me that people actually applaud you for these patches when it's basically just haphazardly fixing the mess that you created in the first place.

While I find Bestiary league overall to be the least enjoyable league since I can remember, I am glad they choose to attempt improvement rather than digging their heels in to basically say "deal with it". You can't ignore such widespread criticism without looking like asses.

Upping net throw speed and 'intelligent' targeting of rarer beasts sounds extremely useful and I'm most looking forward to this change.

I feel you though. The initial design, implementation and play testing of Bestiary was severely lacking in scope regarding end game and/or party play.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Draqu1986 wrote:
Hi

I don't see the part u activate Legacy League again and kill once and for ever this unwanted league.
League isn't fun even with those fix. Embrace the speed clear meta and forget about beasts.

the league is quite fun, especially since they fixed capturing beasts and beast handling in parties.

and i wouldn't jump on the forum and reddit noise that the league isn't raining maps, orbs and headhunters.

some people quite enjoy a more challenging gameplay, my friends list is more active than ever.

embracing the clear speed meta is a dead end one way road. design, performance and fun wise.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Fixed a bug where Zana's "Complete another Master's mission" mission was able to be completed by killing the Map Boss.

This was a Feature!! :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info