3.2.1 Patch Notes

"
Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.

NO WHY
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
knutzi wrote:
literally no changes anyone asked for.

just increase the spawn rate of red beasts, how hard is it to make this league playable.

Uh...sure. Whatever you say, bro.

I'll just be here enjoying my buffed SST. Thanks for listening, GGG! :)
"
Commoble wrote:
"
Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.

NO WHY

There there, bro. Here you go - https://woofle.net/junk/EF-20a.mp3 :)
Where's the increase in red beast spawn rate?
Still a dead league after patch and you taking yourself too much time to fix the real problem.
Fixed a bug where various attack speed and physical attack damage modifiers did not apply to off-hand attacks, and thus did not apply to Spectral Shield Throw.

Some ACCURACY modes did not apply to off hand attacks to!!!!

:/
for my item filter (grouping stuffs), may i ask how much does it cost to buy Bestiary Orb from Einhar ?
Corpse targeting should always work, not just under certain conditions! I for one do not run around with necro nets always equipped. There is a reason there is a key to press to activate it, the reason is... well, to activate it. Should always work.

Can't you just remove nets, and just let einhar come in and capture when we kill a bestiary monster?... nets are evil!

Edit: No fix making bestiary mobs unable to corpse exploding, shattering or other corpse removing mechanics?
Edit2: Also, why wouldn't the bestiary update with a new creature when trading?... Let us be done with this clunky league asap please!
Edit3: When doing the leyline map boss challenge: Defeat him without killing any clones, could you make disappearing clones not count as deaths please?
Last edited by sarannah101 on Mar 15, 2018, 1:37:41 AM
A bunch of crashes fixed. way to get on it team. whos the best. GGG
keep up the good work
Good job! I wonder how much some of the rarer beasts will sell for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info