3.2.1 Patch Notes

Awesome job of hunting down and fixing those bugs!
Seems like a solid update. Necromancy net is dropping VERY rarely though...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.

WHY????
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Paldamus wrote:
Seems like a solid update. Necromancy net is dropping VERY rarely though...

You can upgrade thaumaturgical nets, which makes necromancy nets far too common
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Spoiler
  • Re-ordered Beastcrafting Recipes so that the more valuable recipes are grouped together near the top.
  • Throwing a net at a group of monsters now intelligently chooses a nearby target (higher-rarity first).
  • Increased the speed of throwing nets.
  • Beasts that enrage now gain a damage reduction that decays over time, in order to prevent accidentally killing a beast that you want to capture.
  • Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.
  • Slightly increased the volume of the audio played when a beast breaks free of your net.
  • After capturing a Beast, if you only have room in your Menagerie for one more of that genus, then a message warns you that you're running out of space.
  • Added a text output to chat when successfully capturing a beast.
  • Beasts spawned by Tora missions can now be captured.
  • Fixed a bug where the Deadly Twins prophecy could trigger in the Uber Elder encounter.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when when entering various areas.
  • Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when taking a quest reward.
  • Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when viewing items linked in chat by another player whose client was out of date.
  • Fixed various other client crashes.
GGG, thank you!!!

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
  • Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".
I was waiting and waiting for a fix like this, thank you!

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where you were able to throw a second net onto a monster that you were in the process of capturing, causing the net to be wasted.
Is this why I was running out of nets during progression? I'd often hit the net skill multiple times to be sure of a capture because of the clunky and de-sync prone process of casting a net. Glad you fixed this.

I hope 3.2.1 makes capturing beasts less of a fail mechanic. I guess we'll find out soon. GGG, at least you addressed a good number of complaints regarding Bestiary. Love to see the addition of notifications for captured/enraged beasts and a Menagerie capacity warning.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Anything for map drops??
even though many people were pissed about that vote to not add the corpse capturing, I think you guys did a great job integrating this as a type of net, also I think it is great as it will help overpowered "main end game" builds that can one-shot anything. Still, the league need some changes like increasing the number of beasts to capture, also making it more rewarding; it feels like a bummer this league does not yet compare to the last four, hopefully with time and more editing it will be a great league.
Overall, good job; you guys seem to be on your way to make it better.
"
Dex8172 wrote:

"
Added an option to delete beasts from Menagerie.

My Menagerie is filled with so many white and blue beasts I captured while leveling that I'd love to release/delete all of them. Also I have plenty of Spirits od Aidan/Nadia that are useless for crafting. This option would make Bestiary page much less cluttered and much more useful.

Oh god this, sigh, if orbs are cheap I guess we can just buy them and trash them to get rid of white mobs. Guess i'll see on that price. If they aren't I expect a way to dump my white / blue mobs that I caught as 99% of the recipes are rare mobs only making those useless except the leveling item recipes.
Last edited by ValheruWolf on Mar 15, 2018, 9:16:42 AM
This net system is still strange. The game should choose the net necro or not automaticly. By the way I found more exorbs than necro nets. So the necto net does not really matter. Also we need 2 parts of nets in our micro inventory. An the net system should be e.g. t1 up to level 10 monsters, t2 up to level 20 monsters and so on.
Nice updates and fixes. Thank you!

Necromancy nets are AMAZING! I have only used one once, and it was to capture a legendary that was one shot by my minions because I just could not net it in time as soon as it came into the corner of my screen.

I didn't see an update for adding to our chat log a small line of text or some kind of confirmation that we caught a beast while in a party. I know you guys plan to do it and are aware of it. :) It's just one of those quality of life changes to the game that I am indeed on the edge of my seat waiting for.

Also I noticed that people are asking for an option to delete beasts. That would be awesome since I don't always want to craft items to free up space in my menagerie. Maybe we can somehow set them free?

As for Einhar.... The "Haha, you are captured! Stupid beast." makes me giggle every time and even though I've been hearing him say it every day since launch, I STILL laugh. I hope to still hear it, even if it's not as often.
Achievement hunter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info