3.2.1 Patch Notes

Noooooo! Why nerf Einhar? :(
FilterCloud: https://filter.poe.gg
Filter Debugger: https://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html
"
Fixed a bug where Stairs to the next area would not always open correctly in the Oba's Cursed Trove unique map.

Apparently not, since I just encountered this bug about an hour ago.

Teleporting out and in fixed it, however, so no biggie.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Are they hotfixing map drops?
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Stairs to the next area would not always open correctly in the Oba's Cursed Trove unique map.

Apparently not, since I just encountered this bug about an hour ago.

Teleporting out and in fixed it, however, so no biggie.

Seems you missed the first line.

"
We're planning to deploy this patch tomorrow (early on Friday, NZ time).
Thanks GGG.
"
Verrilo wrote:

I didn't see an update for adding to our chat log a small line of text or some kind of confirmation that we caught a beast while in a party. I know you guys plan to do it and are aware of it. :) It's just one of those quality of life changes to the game that I am indeed on the edge of my seat waiting for.

It's there

"
Added a text output to chat when successfully capturing a beast.

Concerns
1.)Does the level of the beasts determine the level of the crafted mods on the base?

2.)Or does the Item Level of determine the rolls?

3.)Does the item level (of the base you put in) change with the beasts put into it to craft?
IE I put in a item level 74 in and put a 84 beast does the item now become ilevel 84?

Reason for concern
Farming Beasts for a craft of your choice like a Dagger with no attack rolls is very easy if there is no level gate.

Long Example for Question 1 & 2:

If items determine the rolls of the base crafted items.

Item level 80+ Platinum Kris Dagger *Shaped.

Craft Dagger with no attack rolls.

Beast level 61-62

Roll
"#% Of Physical Damage as Extra cold" - Min level required 68 will the 61 beast roll that on the item level 80+ base?
"Lightning Res #"
"Added # to # fire damage to spells"

I just Developed a effective/efficient of farming beasts of the correct mods to roll a dagger I own in this league with this example. Seems to easy to farm for targeted mods.

Example for question 3:

If beasts determine the rolls and not the item. Reverse from the first scenario

Item level 68 Platinum Kris Dagger *Shaped.

Craft Dagger with no attack rolls

Beast Level 80+

Roll
"#% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold"
"Lightning Res #"
"Added # to # fire damage to spells"

Now you would run the issue of people able to bypass the item's base and get the rolls they need. Making High Item level Items relatively useless in crafting.
I might be over stating that. BUT if I have developed a way of farming the lower level beasts to extreme ease. I'm welling to bet someone with good Map knowledge could shape his/her atlas to do the same.

** Also silly question just making sure there won't be a bug in this scenario. it doesn't actually change the base of the item level. People could then buy low item level shaped dagger up its item level then resell it for double its value.

P.S. I don't think the comments in the patch notes is the place to put this if in future context I could email someone or if there is a link to a better place I could put this. Thank you for you time and sorry for my Grammar issues!

When are you planning to fix dynamic resolution? Low system computers should use it to avoid occasional deaths, but it's constantly on since 3.2 and playing game with pixelated graphics is no fun at all. Also no reason to buy any more MTX :)
TALISMANS?!?!?!? :OOO
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Would have been nice to buff Spectral Shield Throw. My suggestion for that would be to increase the scaling damage as the gem levels up. It makes the skill better, but doesn't make it absolutely broken as making the main projectiles also being effected by more projectiles would.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info