3.2.1 Patch Notes

excited for the beast changes -> i miss talisman
One More Day...
Last edited by Perschkinator on Mar 15, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
This is pretty much how it should have rolled out on the first day but I'm already done with the league as it felt playing standard for weeks because everything regarding to the beasts were shit
"
Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.

why?! :(
"
Fixed a bug where the Deadly Twins prophecy could trigger in the Uber Elder encounter.

That is a bug???

I can´t wait to see the easter gimmicks you think of this year, especially cause aprils fools day is on easter.
I got an idea, "voltile bunnies" so instead of red orbs there will three bunnies be spawn that runs towards opponents and explode as candy(a bit less gore for more lol) so similar to tiger prey.
Combine it with an easter armor only available between easter and ascension (40 days later the cristian eastertime)
Thank you so much for this patch, GGG ^_^
You know, GGG, I kinda like you. Will you go to prom with me?
"

Throwing a net at a group of monsters now intelligently chooses a nearby target (higher-rarity first).

THAT is qualitiy of life! :)

"

Slightly increased the amount of time until a beast is captured in a party to better allow multiple party members to capture the same beast.

Thank you for considering team-play. Sometimes this aspect feels a little bit forgotten in PoE...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Nice!
"
FissFiss wrote:
Yep much disappoint ^^^^^^^^^^

+1
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info