3.2.1 Patch Notes

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

Did you fix the bug allowing uber lab enchants and elder/uber boss drops to be legit duped?
Nice patch.
Would be nice to have these QoL updates at beginning of league.
lesson forever learned, wait 2 weeks before starting any new league. past 3 leagues all had major 2 week updates that should have been in launch.
Obligatory dev-ass-kissing one word post hoping for first!

(Seriously what's wrong with you people?)

*Fixed a bug where empty "remove only" map tabs never go away

NOT.

*Fixed a bug where the dev team was displaying (additional) clear signs of psychopathy and sadism, by limiting monster capture and sacrifice options to ONLY those species with the capacity to suffer.

Looking forward to the future puppy stomping expansion!

Seriously, what is this, a fucking social experiment on how evil you can get people to be for fictional wealth?

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
fibbers wrote:
lesson forever learned, wait 2 weeks before starting any new league. past 3 leagues all had major 2 week updates that should have been in launch.

how would that fix anything? it takes 2 weeks, because they have 2-3 weeks of playtesting on live servers to figure whats needed heh.
Cool. Looking forward to playing tonight and checking out the changes.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Red Beast spawn rate?
Rework memory frag? "stuck at 14/15"
Glad to see the team is still committed to the league's quality after the small hiccups!

"
Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.

I feel this change detracts from Einhar's character.

"
Ha-Ha! Stupid Beast! I have captured you!

"
Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".

Can this be used for hidden items as well?

"
Fixed a bug where the "Create a Unique Map" Beastcrafting recipe would fail to generate a Unique Map if the level of the Fenumal Scorpion was 70.

Did somebody forget '=' in addition to '>'? :)
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
Unfortunately, I didn't see anywhere in the patch notes with the phrase:

"We are Fixing the Extremely Low Map Drop Rate of the League".

I need to hear the phrase:

I want to hear the phrase:

(Note: I've got Gazillions upon Gazillions of Nets, but no maps to use them in - not even yellow maps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info