3.2.1 Patch Notes

Ya but with Abyss we kept playing even though we knew the lichs were broken b/c of masters being in the instances. It was annoying but the chance at 20+ exalted for a shroud drop or 5-10 exalted for a unid'd 2 socket drop kept you coming back for more.

This trash league I was done with after about day 5. Couldnt even come close to sustaining maps, no currency, I couldnt even afford master crafts when leveling b/c I didnt have enough augs and alts, when the fk has that ever happened.

These notes are just confirmation that they have no idea how to fix this league and they are oblivious to their own forums and reddit.

Even though imo the league would still be trash the majority of all the problems could be solved with 1 simple thing, removing the nets and just making it a skill learned from einhjar or w/e his name is, 1 skill that sits above your hotbar.

It can not be that hard to implement 1 skill, their entire loot system is corrupted with 4565987037540 net drops, they have eaten everything from currency to maps.

Enjoy the trash though fanbois, the white knighting for this league regardless of the reality of the mess has been an new low for people.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 14, 2018, 11:16:42 PM
Up to tier 9, Strong Steel Net, vendors trade 3 nets for a 1-tier higher net.
However, vendors don't trade 3 strong steel nets for 1 Thaumaturgical net, which is tier 10.
Vendors trade 3 Thaumaturgical nets for a necromancy net, tier 11 though.

Is this bug or intended?
Seems pretty good!

Gotta say this patch looks actually promising.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"Beasts that enrage now gain a damage reduction that decays over time, in order to prevent accidentally killing a beast that you want to capture."

You have no idea how many beasts i killed this way, thank you for finally changing it
-_-
Maybe the league is now bearable with this patch.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
#disappointment , been calling ggg best gaming company for a while i guess it's time stop saying it.
nothing has been changed.
Last edited by Endalay on Mar 15, 2018, 12:08:58 AM
Awesome Job Guys! Great QOL changes :DD
Please buff the beast spawn rates!

Stop caring about trade league, this is an SSF league for us adults and casuals, so please give us stuff to capture.

It is utterly broken that I have a Breach and Abyss in almost each of my maps, but red beasts are nowhere to be found. I quit Abyss a month in because of the broken spawn rates, you need to fix this!

Let us have fun for once in this game, this is an ARPG we want to find items ourselves and not trade stuff. Don´t force us into trading beasts, up their spawn rates!
Nice patch , thank you.
Need some maps and some currency.
https://fr.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70 Guilde Pantheon Francais
https://www.facebook.com/groups/213711515316599/ Groupe Facebook Pantheon Francais

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info