Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

Damn, what a complete clusterfuck this league turned out to be, at this point I think you guys at GGG should seriously consider shortening it -league is emptying fast anyway- and giving people some legacy league instead while you work on next one and polish it this time.

One cannot succeed in everything one does, this time you failed big time, move on.

ps : and on a more general note, thank you for the amazing game
PoE subreddit, and by extension these threads, have turned into a beggars' row before the market fair.

I dont have account over there, and not going to make one, knowing that the angry mob of control freaks will just suppress it.

Why play the game when you can instead mass push developer with your subtle hostility covered by humour into making changes you want?
- ggg maek zana sel harb orbs
- ggg send beasts to storage when I kill them, oh btw add notification when I kill them, cause most of the time I dont even bother to check what I kill.
- pls drop guaranteed red maps when I cant sustain it
- pls maek game shorter Im supposed to be in t15 after 60 hours
- pls delete this league its bad, jus maek new one in a jiffy, we at reddit already polled a 800 upvote thread.
pls pls pls bad league ggg give stuff game on decline give second breach more currency pls pls pls

Year after year players laughed at how each league is just killing more stuff, and the first moment you actually don't just kill, they cause unending hysteria.
This is what happens when you let the mob think they matter even a little bit. They quickly got the taste of immediate reaction and took advantage of it. The influx of new players post 3.0 that now feel themselves in good company doesn't help.

If labyrinth was added in 2018, Im sure GGG would cave in under a pile of angry voices to add tradeable ascendancy portals that carry player right into the last labyrinth room.
After all, this is what the league mechanic is for, right? Just to get fatter from stacks of easily convertible currency.
Last edited by Gehinom on Mar 19, 2018, 4:14:31 AM
later this day again 20-30 minutes download and patching?!
glad i sold my 6L farul's fur before it becomes more common! 16 sweet sweet exalted weeoo
What do they even think. All those asscrawlers in here. This is about time, its the worst league since Talisman! The CORE League mechanic feels worse then Core Game Abyss and this is a real problem. The crafting system is still bugged and trash. The Crafting MENU is worse then the UI of 90 gameboy games... I Regret to have pumped in 360 € 3 weeks ago, that was a HUGE mistake from my side. This shitshow is not worth a penny...
How about significantly increasing access to loot by fixing IIQ that doesn't do anything on normal mobs.

There's countless tests from people over large sample sizes reporting the same thing, you refuse to acknowledge it?
Hmmmmn I maybe new to this but last league was far far better than this one I`m totally bored already so this endgame spawn increase is for me too little too late.....

Kinda went downhill for me when Resurrection nets got implemented just because all the super nerf map runners on youtube was complaining how it was hard to catch beasts I had no problem at all maybe the Youtubers should learn to play the game instead of recording ( look at my DPS )......(Look how quick I run a map)..

lets hope next League surpasses this one and is on an equal par with Abyssal
Last edited by forky141 on Mar 19, 2018, 4:55:46 AM
When capitalism (poe.trade) decides what is good or bad for a game, then the end is near ...
cry more
Fix Fenumus' bug!!
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info